i am being extorted by a group of thugs in Louisiana! The group are terrorizing me & using chemicals along with spying on me in my home. Imagine taking a shower & you have three or 4 thugs making remarks. Oh yes, I have to take a shower after i use the restroom due to the chemicals they are pumping in the baths which if not washed off causes psychosis & inflammation. The group are running a sports racket with teams & resources here directly for me. The corruption in Louisiana linked to thugs are allowing this due to arrangements. I would like some indictments & Jeff Landry needs to do something. They are attempting to railroad me when I defend myself & this is what corruption does. Quinten Adcock & thugs from Loreauville La. who are in other parishes not in the 16th district. Gerry Wattingy should be picked up & made to state their rackets. Many are from USL who are jealous. I never did anything to hurt anyone always helped people & this is what greed does.Pleading 4justice

In response BGDG deGetts to his Publication

this happens to me 24/7 the assaults. I have made reports to the Louisiana State police, FBI,. local authorities you name it. I quit making reports to Local police due to being railroad on a local state level due to corruption. The groups been doing this for over a decade & handful that are the corrupt have been doing this since 1990's. I am praying for an honest local authority to do what is right. Jeff Landry has been observing the abuse & assaults & is familiar with the money rackets that are lining their pockets. I am being extorted they have taking from me my love of my life & the times we could of shared to start a family & build my life personnel & in business. They are attempting to control me to position themselves to control resources & run their rackets. Jeff Landry we need some indictments & justice. This is 40 year old adults' who no better but corruption is in control & I have a rite to defend myself & end the reign of this strongarm extortion racket.

a group of animals like the knatts & other wild animals from Loreauville. They belong back in their cage. They are sick & jealous people who would rather hurt others in order for them to do nothing like them. losers

In response BGDG deGetts to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @bgd in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from BGDG deGetts, click on at the bottom under it