i am being extorted by a group of thugs in Louisiana! The group are terrorizing me & using chemicals along with spying on me in my home. Imagine taking a shower & you have three or 4 thugs making remarks. Oh yes, I have to take a shower after i use the restroom due to the chemicals they are pumping in the baths which if not washed off causes psychosis & inflammation. The group are running a sports racket with teams & resources here directly for me. The corruption in Louisiana linked to thugs are allowing this due to arrangements. I would like some indictments & Jeff Landry needs to do something. They are attempting to railroad me when I defend myself & this is what corruption does. Quinten Adcock & thugs from Loreauville La. who are in other parishes not in the 16th district. Gerry Wattingy should be picked up & made to state their rackets. Many are from USL who are jealous. I never did anything to hurt anyone always helped people & this is what greed does.Pleading 4justice

Only people mentioned by @bgd in this post can reply

In response BGDG deGetts to his Publication

this happens to me 24/7 the assaults. I have made reports to the Louisiana State police, FBI,. local authorities you name it. I quit making reports to Local police due to being railroad on a local state level due to corruption. The groups been doing this for over a decade & handful that are the corrupt have been doing this since 1990's. I am praying for an honest local authority to do what is right. Jeff Landry has been observing the abuse & assaults & is familiar with the money rackets that are lining their pockets. I am being extorted they have taking from me my love of my life & the times we could of shared to start a family & build my life personnel & in business. They are attempting to control me to position themselves to control resources & run their rackets. Jeff Landry we need some indictments & justice. This is 40 year old adults' who no better but corruption is in control & I have a rite to defend myself & end the reign of this strongarm extortion racket.

In response BGDG deGetts to his Publication

a group of animals like the knatts & other wild animals from Loreauville. They belong back in their cage. They are sick & jealous people who would rather hurt others in order for them to do nothing like them. losers

(1) Show this thread