Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

So true! ☝🏻🇺🇸

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

March 29, 2021 🎉🎉🎉🎉
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

True and they are everywhere.

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

YES!!!! HAHAHAHA! They don't see the big picture cuz 2016 was not another 4 year election and 2020 was the one to show THEM that elections have been rigged at different levels for decades and the Dems are the best at it.

The time is now or NEVER!👉 Keep that in mind!

I must be a normie because I refuse to think we will be held captive by the evil until such time. I have faith!!

When life throws you curve balls, fuck the pitcher. ⚾️ #ForGodandCountry 🇺🇸♥️🤍💙🇺🇸 #MAGA #2A #BacktheBlue 🖤💙🖤

2021 but I sure hope its soon. next month the year will be halfway over.

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

Agreed. Those patriots are still being conditioned by the controlled opposition.

fook 2024 the time is now. we are taking back Our Country..

Rev 5:5 "The Lion of the tribe of Judah has prevailed." *Authorized preacher

Hahahahaha

Smack!!

I am fighting for justice for my wife after she was killed in a corrupt hospital. Please help me in this fight.

hahaha

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

JFKJR/NOEM 2024
Looks fine to Nana but there is not damn 2024 if we dont first fix 2020 election!
It is that simple!
Keep your eyes on Arizona Audit!

MEGA - Make Earth Great Again. WWG1WGA

JFKJR 2024 🇺🇸

There are many more sleeper's, sleeping out there than you all want to think. I try and deal with them all day long. They have their heads up that ass so far they will never be found. Going to have more people flipping out and a nervous wreck when all comes out. Better be prepared for this. I am saying at 25-30% of people won't wake up. Just tonight, I read a post that someone put up saying Trump and his people killed thousands with the way he handled Covid. I asked him, where were you, locked in your Basement like Bidan?

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

In response Love Jesus to her Publication

We are humans , but the other side has millions of Bots and shill accounts running by AI supplied by Clowns In America to create the appearance of "country is so divided". I think Joe got 35-45M legit votes, total! If all those were gone and all complicit media was either arrested or gone, we would all see.25% are them and when they see what they have been doing to the kids, they will wake up.

(1) Show this thread

Spot On

at least they are trying :D can't fault them for being slow to the uptake.

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

3/29/21 🇺🇸

MEGA - Make Earth Great Again. WWG1WGA

In response Raymond ....... to his Publication

Kelli Ann confirmed. 👍

Got a calling from God the Father... "SERVE GOD AND THOSE HE LOVES." I hope to always heed that. Happily married to a Marine Veteran.

In response Raymond ....... to his Publication

it's past that.
5/20

(2) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

For the LOVE- please, NO!!!!

Only followers of this user (@misfire) can see their posts

YES!!! Good gosh, they need to stop with this 2024 nonsense! But, I have to say, POTUS is kinda fueling that fire with his round-about innuendos:)

👍😊

🤣🤣🤣 my thoughts exactly

😆😆😆

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

agree💯%

I am not an anon. I am a patriot and a cowgirl who loves President Trump and stays informed.

I guess they do not understand that he is STILL the President.

Pray, Love, Peace...all that matters these days.🙏❤️✌️ The Lord is my best friend 👣

🤣🤣🤣