Please pray for me and my autistic son. I am having problems with his school. Schools can treat kids with special needs like S###, it is unbelievable! True bullies and evil picking on those that are the most defenseless! I am a fierce warrior for him no matter the cost! It isn't always easy. I thank God for him. Kids with special needs are close with God! He has been a light to me through dark times in my life. They are very sensitive and feel what you feel without speaking a word. He will often speak wisdom to me at the perfect time. Thank you patriots and God bless!

Only people mentioned by @Chonita in this post can reply

Patriot. Mocked by many (some family inc), but FIRMLY stand in my belief that the "Best is yet to come!" God wins.

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

Prayers and love

School makes things worse if you can do home schooling that is probably better or private school.

In response Happy Days to his Publication

That is true! If I could do things over I would. He is actually 20 and in the 18 to 20 year old program. They are taking him into the community to learn a job. I have been praying if I should just pull him out. He has one year left. I plan on him living at home anyway. I need to have plans for him being out of school. It could be I should implement those now and be done with the school system.

(1) Show this thread

Schools are hell for the most part.
You can have as many meetings as you would like to have and that is what I would suggest you do.
Have your IEP meeting at leadt once a month and weekly if needed.

In response Happy Days to his Publication

Thank you! It is nice to meet someone that knows what an IEP meeting is! His IEP is fine they are good for a year. I sense they are trying to trick me into another IEP meeting to kick him out of their program. Their lies are abhorrent! It is always sad when the powers that be are out to get you!

(1) Show this thread