If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication

I told my grandkids about only having one phone for the whole family...attached to the wall with a cord you could only go so far with. They were stunned at the thought. One of my granddaughters asked..."Well, what did you do if you wanted to ask one of your friends something and it was Friday after school and couldn't see them again till Monday"? I replied..."You had to remember"! We still had some of the old party line going when in 76 in my home county in some areas. The original County Phone Company STILL has/operates the whole county though...seriously. Never went over to a large corporate provider system to this day.

Only people mentioned by @rAnnbci in this post can reply

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Have Faith to her Publication

Depends on what state you're from! Maybe! At least the same home county possibly...

Here for Trump and keeping up with the Anons🇺🇸🙏 Proud❤ WIFE❤, Mom and Grandma 🚫NO DM'S🚫

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

Lol...I grew up in Indiana. Benton and White County. Now in Florida. You? 😊

(1) Show this thread