Only people mentioned by @INFINITE888 in this post can reply

In response ALPHA INFINITE 888 to his Publication

Now that is freaky nd scary

Italo-Argentina Patriot looking for justice... and waiting for Karma

What the hell is that!!?? OMG! I have been many times in Vaticano, but never was in a ceremony because I don´t like priest and all their bullshit... It´s scary! 😲😵😱

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

Antichrist Revealed: The TRUE Identity They Don't Want You To Know | The Man Behind the Mask - YouTube

The Bible and the Bible alone are used to identify the Antichrist power. The little horn power of Daniel 7 with its twelve clear identifying features points ...

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

Hard pass.

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

Reminds me of the Star Wars character who sucks air to make sounds. Seems they were around during the beginning of the sand people scenes.

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

In response Susie __Q to her Publication

Yep...
At 10 seconds, stop video, look behind left of those walking out, and see the "creature" that wears the "gas mask" thing with long hose.

Remember on Star Wars?

They were hiding in the mountains.

Been a long time since I watched that.

(1) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

I never got an explanation for that one!