#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

It's Corporate America vs the Constitution.
Constitution does a good job protecting Companies.
CCP along with Elites hijacked our Companies and Politicians.
Tipping Point.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I’ve been caught asking myself how does all of that stolen wealth, prosperity, and opportunity (because in the end, that’s all money is - a tool) get returned to the little guy giving him/her the chance to build anew. i know there’s a plan, not questioning it one bit, but just curious of the dynamics of distributing wealth of that magnitude among the world.

The Constitution will prevail.

I've wondered that myself, assuming that SOME of that wealth would be returned to the people who actually worked for it. Then I kick myself back to reality by remembering that it is still a Federal government, unaccustomed to giving back anything! I don't see it happening for us common folk. I did hear that there was enough gold to level the playing field for every country, backing all of the different currencies with gold. That sounds like something a bit more realistic and Trumpian, making a fair economic trading ground.

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @FauxPearl in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Pearl James, click on at the bottom under it