It's Corporate America vs the Constitution.
Constitution does a good job protecting Companies.
CCP along with Elites hijacked our Companies and Politicians.
Tipping Point.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

The Great Turn !!!

the Constitution & not The Constitution...Corporopate America. The Incorporated.#AmericanCitizen

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

WWG1WGA Patriot Trump supporter #GodWins

It is sickening what employers are doing and getting away with in regards to this covid sham BS!

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

VK its only a matter of time before [they] all get bit in the ass.🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Since MOST of these Corp have partnered w/the Cabal
to promote the Vaccine... even offering "Incentives"...

Might they be in serious trouble as this Crimes Against Humanity
Lawsuit gains steam?

They violated the Nuremberg Code.

https://alethonews.com/2021/05/07/covid-fraud-legal-proceedings-begin-against-w-h-o-and-world-leaders-for-crimes-against-humanity/

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

almost time to take those back.
still want a helmet but haven't had time to look.
vrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmm

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

time to fook them ALL

Have faith Pats and hold the line Save America-time to start bringing the thunder Standing together organizing a revolutionary movement

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Smitten Pat to her Publication

Oh yeah !!! 👍 💥

(1) Show this thread

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

Lil sister just got hauled into the VP's office unaware today. Walked in facing the VP and two Managers. They sat her down and demanded to know why she didn't get the VAX. They said, "You could lose your job!" She told me she sat quiet for a few seconds to keep their attention and said, "Last week you gave me a $.75 raise for a job well done. Today you threaten me with my job if I don't get the shot. The two are wholly different subjects. One has nothing to do with my job performance. I will NOT be getting the shot and NEVER call me in here again to address it. That's my final answer."

She said she stood up and walked out muttering "God, it's all up to YOU!". I was proud of her. These corporations need a reckoning.

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

I ADORE your sister! 👏🏼👏🏼 Good for her! More people need to be like her! 🇺🇸 God bless you both!

(1) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

are we doomed?

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

EVERYONE needs to understand the mob mentality. These corporations that are going along to save their business well....
the alligator will eventually eat them too for some reason.
The mob will decide one day that THEY too have done something that doesn't fit the mobs ideas or what should be and they will go down too.

Does anyone realize what a small percentage of the population this fookn mob is?

That is why our forefathers designed a constitution against mob rule!

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

10 (per the prophets) - and they will starve

(1) Show this thread

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Yes, & smaller corporations are just following the trend the larger ones are setting, unknowingly pushing us all away from the constitutional protections & freedoms & into the hands of the CCP.

Ironically Corporate America would be nothing without the constitution, & everything our Country stands for. They are burning the foundation beneath their feet & don’t yet see that they will burn up with it. China is waiting to repave over the wreckage with ownership & control over it all, likely nothing would be left for the corporate puppets across the future CCP landscape.

They saw a fishing pole & a seemingly endless supply of slurpies & chose the slurpies.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Oh Vincent it is hilarious on Fox Business this morning!
They are desperately trying to make ppl believe that Dogecoin is a bad investment and just a fookn joke.
Nana is laughing all the way to the bank this morning! My investment 5 times more than I put in just a few days ago.
They are desparately trying to get ppl to come back to their stock market and THEIR agenda for investing like THEY want you to!
@vincentkennedy
@doqholliday
@NQbody

Our Will Free To Choose... Dark to Light For Life. #WWG1WGA #WRWY #OurWorldWillHeal

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I do have some investment money finally, but I'm still dealing with Probate on my dads estate, I'm pushing my lawyers hard today to get there butts in gear, I'm NOT allowing them to drag this on any further.

3 months is ok for probate and back in the day it would take over a year from what I understand.

We'll see how this plays out then it's time to invest.

(1) Show this thread

I AM my Soul #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything. All Glory Be To God

A Brave New World! Thank you VK!

(1) Show this thread

Tipping Point .
in English Gematria equals: 990

Vincent Kennedy 😎

Connect The Dots .

God Can Do All Things ✝️

The Flower Of Life ✨

Hidden Revelation 🙏🏼

XRP Currency 🚀

Special Delivery 🦅

Blessing From God ❤️

Trump Reelected 🇺🇸

Make Earth Great Again 🌎

@VincenyKennedy#VKVibes#99#XRP#trump2021 ❤️
#wwg1wga

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

2Pe 2:8 (For that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing G990 and hearing, vexed his righteous soul from day to day with their unlawful deeds;)

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Also - Elon Reeve Musk = 990 I just read that he donated $990 to the Republican party and then came across your decode.

(8) Show this thread

I was thinking about this today. How are companies protected by the Constitution? I see the constitution as being for individuals, us, we the people. And that our constitutional rights should trump any corporate bi laws or contracts, etc. Would love to more as to why you think it protects companies. Not an argument. Teying to understand more than I do.

Curious Patriot 🇺🇸. Crass humor appreciate 🤣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame 🏆. Gemini ♊. Type -O ⛔. T.I. 🚔.

In response Brave Grace to her Publication

All a constitution is, is a contract, that protects your UNLIMITED ability to contract. Look up the word individual in a Black's Law Dictionary, its basically ONLY a corporation. This is a war of words, I highly recommend studying grammar.

(0) Show this thread

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Using gematria on that whole post, for all categories (reverse full reduction, etc.)=22 22 5 5 – so:
2+2=1+1, 1+1 or 11 11x2=11 11 11 11 (11:11, 11:11)
& 5:5= “loud and clear”
Just thought that was interesting.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

🙂Forgot to add this:
2+2+2+2+5+5=18=R

(1) Show this thread

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

Dispatch evil off Terra Firma.

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

I went to my electric account to pay my electric bill today and Illinois gave me a "grant" for $276.00 and paid May electric bill. I didn't even have to ask, apply, wait in line, no notification from them.

Their transaction took place on May 2nd which was Sunday and I just discovered it today. They're closed on Sundays. The whole thing is complete out of character for the electric company...I told her Praise The Lord... Early early birthday presents are always welcomed! Sweet potato pie.😊

In response Susie __Q to her Publication

Actually I misspoke and should say it's completely out of character for CHEATING Illinois to give the grant. Ameren has Always been very good to me over the years.

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response Susie __Q to her Publication

My friend recently wrote a letter to the IRS asking for tax forgiveness for last year and they gave it to her. She owed $5000+.

(2) Show this thread