I've RED PILLED so many that they're now showing/sending me shit that we all saw in February 2020 and earlier.

Shit's GLORIOUS! 🤣😂🤣

Only people mentioned by @KBKRAKEN in this post can reply

GOD FIRST! Married & mother of 2 girls. WWG1WGA!!!!

In response True Patriot to his Publication

oh my gosh 🤣🤣 same here

Comfy Afsoc Vet, Hi Frens, soldiering digitally.

best feeling in the world to see them getting excited to dig.

Right! lol

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

😁😂understand 🇺🇸❤️ It's wonderful though seeing so many waking up💯

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

In response Bran WWG1WGA to her Publication

❤️❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread

Christian🙏,Wife❤️, homeschooling Momo'5, Patriot, KAGA🇺🇸, Bible believing, gun carrying, justice loving truther🤩,

same! 😂. I just thumbs up and say Thank You!

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

In response TranQuility _45 to her Publication

❤️❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread

I understand im on another site . I just got told off, I ask them to please do their research, God Bless Biden is not a real President

In response Patriot Girl17 to her Publication

Hang in there, Patriot. This is the 'Great Awakening" 🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

I support freedom, the constitution and DJT. I do not tolerate trolls. My name on Twitter was OneTruePatriot.

That's great! That shows that they are now engaged enough to start doing some digging on their own and think highly enough of you to want to share it with you, just in case you don't already have it. Good job Patriot!👍🏼

In response Suzie Sunshine to her Publication

❤️❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

PURE GOLD right !!!!

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

👊💯 - God is amazing!

(1) Show this thread