#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

So when do we SEE justice?

When does this entire mockery of a plan/scam end?

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response SPORTS to his Publication

Fully? 2023

*Fully* being the keyword here... for anyone disheartened by this answer, just keep in mind there is so much set to happen between "now and then"... FULLY, I mean, just imagine it! A complete overhaul of society as we know it.. a complete shift to being and living truly FREE.. less than 2 years into our future? Sounds both reasonable and reassuring to me ❤ Thank God for all Patriots working tirelessly to keep this end goal in sight.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Casey_AK_Patriot in this post can reply

In response 《Casey》 ☆☆☆ to her Publication

No problem. Until I think about our children. Then the waiting really gets to me

Also, they would make this entire debacle much easier to stomach if they would chop Adam Bennett Schiff Jr's head off for all to mother fucking see.

Just saying. a REAL and TRUE "Great Awakening" that would be.

Right now we have nothing at all, save for the daily fake Biden skull fucking. A single of arrest of a KNOWN and CAREER DC pure trash swamp treasonous traitor would look "Patriots in Control" look real.

I am stunned at what we are ALL witnessing. Sitting here RIGHT NOW and TODAY with absolutely nothing and no one seems to care even a little bit!

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

I truly love your enthusiasm, your mental sparring and your willingness to speak your truth. This is exactly the kind of spark and outrage that keeps pushing forward momentum, you're exactly the reason why humanity will never settle back into complacency over this. Keep this energy, keep this fuel. We NEVER give up this fight and trust me, I feel your flat out frustration with all the endless waiting. I can easily see how someone could think it's all a big hoax and nothing really being done. I'm fairly certain all of us are on the edge of our seats ready for true JUSTICE and visible ACTION. I'm here in the face of adversity and disbelief, getting made fun of every day by loved ones, and still choose my Faith in all of us, in God, in our country, and the brave men and women in our military. I see the Great Awakening well underway, it all depends one what you "think" it is. Personally, I know I have come out of a place of deep darkness, and have seen the same happen in the lives of many.

(1) Show this thread

All well and good, but now Trump has taken his meaningless, cookie cutter statements viral with https://www.donaldjtrump.com/desk!

Does this mean even more Trump talk and STILL zero action. Because what we are witnessing is ANYTHING but draining the swamp!

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

Interesting! I honestly feel it's a matter of perspective, of what we choose to see and believe as truth. We are strong and united as Patriots, yes, but I still believe there is so much more than meets the eye, more going on behind the scenes than any of us realize at this moment. Sure, there are many cookie cutter statements and cliches circling around to "trust the Plan" etc. and impatience can settle in easily if we allow it.. but can we accept that we aren't seeing the full, true, on the ground, front line picture at any given time? Are we open minded enough to see where we are still close minded?

(1) Show this thread

Seeker... Looking For Truth💞🙏✨🕊🙌

💞🙏😇🕊️💫I have been feeling this too! it's already happening...it's just coming in drips!💞🙏😇🕊️💫