Juan O' Savin says there will soon be a reveal of someone or something biblical. 🙏🇺🇸🦅#GodWins

full: https://youtu.be/WlFnNbP61No

Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

I was watching a mini-series of Juan's.. but I see they took it down for breaking community standard!!

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Each day it is necessary that we feed our bodies with food to nourish ourselves. It is also important that we feed the mind and spirit too.

I’ve done extensive digging on Wayne Ronald Willott to check things people have DM’ed me with. Here’s what I have confirmed.
1) 1-0-7 IS a number he has gone by for decades. Juan O Savin is just another version of that.
2) He worked for several private investigator firms ...
3) He had a federal job.
4) He was a federal contractor for an investigation.
5) He had connections to the Reagan family and appeared on Michael Reagan’s show.
6) He is a top notch investigator and can draw excellent conclusions.
7) He has been able to predict events.
8) He has had no connections to the Kennedy’s.
9) He embellishes the truth to fantastical levels. He’s an entertaining story teller.
10) He has an intense charisma.
11) He is not JFK Jr.I did not use any sources connected to Field McConnell, Timothy Holmseth or ...... Wayne Willott. This information was independently verified.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WELL, JUAN O SAVIN GOT MY YOUTUBE SHUT DOWN. "OVER THE TARGET MUCH?"
https://www.bitchute.com/video

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

(1) Show this thread

Each day it is necessary that we feed our bodies with food to nourish ourselves. It is also important that we feed the mind and spirit too.

(1) Show this thread

"JUAN O SAVIN: CAUGHT ON CAMERA BUT PUBLIC AND LEFT UP FOR THREE YEARS." JUST RECENTLY MADE PRIVATE!
https://www.bitchute.com/video/eWhPSbQwza1f/

Juan O Savin AKA Wayne Ronald Willott or " Agent W"
https://www.bitchute.com/video/B7U62SKSShiU

WHO IS JUAN O SAVIN
AKA Wayne Ronald Willott
OR AS or " Agent W"
THE INTELLIGENCE INSIDER

The Juan O Savin con job has found his way on many seemingly credible platforms but on closer look, they all don’t hold up under scrutiny. He is a horrible guy who has cryptically admitted to his followers he’s taking them on a long con. Sad but true!

THAT'S RIGHT... JUAN'S TRUE NAME IS WAYNE RONALD WILLOTT 65-YEAR-OLD FORMER GOVERNMENT WORKMAN'S COMPENSATION INVESTIGATOR FROM SEATTLE WASHINGTON AND HIS MERRY BAND OF GRIFTERS

Help is on the way.

God our Father we pray you will show us your hand in the cleansing of America and the World! #darktolight
A miracle that no man man claim!

✝️ I agree , this is a battle between good and evil. God's voice will be heard and His presence will be evident. This evil cannot stand. This is so much bigger than a difference of opinion. It is a battle for the Soul of the World.✝️

Ignited to fight for Truth and freedom🇺🇸 CheerUp Buttercup

WOW.. Chills.. this is what I have been saying too. All humanly doors have shut and what divide blessing happens it's only because GOD did it. Even those who don't believe will know it was GOD.🇺🇸

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

Genesis 7:11-13

On the 17th day of the second month, when Noah was 600 years old, the springs under the earth broke through the ground, and water flowed out everywhere. The sky also opened like windows and rain poured down. The rain fell on the earth for 40 days and 40 nights. That same day Noah went into the boat with his wife, his sons Shem, Ham, and Japheth, and their wives.

When you know, you know & family who fight together, stay together! #TruePatriot #PresidentTrumpIsMyPresident #DivineWisdom #GodWins

In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication

Patterns coming to an end.

Under the earth, that's the hidden truth, true hearts of men, are they good or bad. Roots exposed as water is always a truth(s) beliefs, traditions, etc. All exposed, uncovered ring to top for all to know. Open sky, the Divine Heavenly Truth - Love, rains (reigns) down blowing breath into dry bones (those that have only surface level eyes, hearing, understanding- what the world taught. Love, Light, Truth is THE WORD, The CHRIST SPIRIT to heal. ONE Reveals, ONE Unveils. The Ark = Word. Take rest in THE WORD. LOVE=THE SON =THE TRUTH =CHRIST

(1) Show this thread

The Lord bless you and keep you;the Lord make his face shine on you & be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you & give you peace

Agreed. God is not done yet. I have found some peace knowing and BELIEVING this in my heart. It doesn't end like they want to us to think it did.

🙌🏼

Patriots are in full control. spread info, share with others and follow each other.

great listen! i have another 3 videos i posted on my page i would suggest listening to as well.

Patriots are in full control. spread, share and follow each other.

Nuked off Twitter..they can suck it. Truth. Beauty. Light I Hope one day I can shake Trumps hand 🖐

🙏🙏🙏

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

HQQRAY! Such an exciting time to be alive and awake!
No doubt that#TheBestIsYetToCome!!!

I couldn't agree more!!! It's truly going to be Biblical and will bring the lost souls back to His glory and grace!!! Praying and worshipping multiple times a day. I'm also participating in a fast during this time, until it's all said and done. Praise OUR AWESOME FATHER!!!

🙏❤️🇺🇸🙌

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Thanks for posting this.Needed it!!

🇺🇲#GodWins #allforgodsglory #familyiseverything #savethechildrenworldwide Do not be fooled friends for the fallen are amongst the 144...

he is right.....God himself will say no more.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

#GreatAwakening #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE #DarktoLight #QAnon #savethechildren

I have been thinking that alof of people might not accept the evidence that is out there, because of everything that is possible with green screens, deep fake, mask's etc... And how to solve that...

This could be it... 🙂

Patriot MAGA ❤️🇺🇸❤️My God, Country and my President Trump. Ready to take our country back ! WWG1WGA 💫 IFB

In response Followyourheart 777 to her Publication

I pray you are right! Ive always said we need to have a Come to Jesus moment. 🙌 I think people would have no choice but to Believe in God

(1) Show this thread

Aussie Mum who wants Humanity to live in Peace ,Love and Freedom that God intended.Lets bring down this Cabal Debt, Enslavement System.

🧐😎😎I hope its himself

Snow where I live is 30 days early....usually on 2/22 (last 2 years at least)

Alternative time units
30 days can be converted to one of these units:

2,592,000 seconds = 9
43,200 minutes = 9
720 hours = 9
30 days = 3
4 weeks and 2 days = 6
8.20% of 2020

Married. Father to 2 boys. Patriot from Utah. Defund The Fooken Media. God🙏Family❤️Country🇺🇸 #NeverGiveUp #FamilyIsEverything #WWG1WGA

Ready AF! Lets go, PJ!!🙏🇺🇸

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

Twitter @RealTexanBob | Gab @RealTexanPatriot | CloutHub @RealTexanPatriot | wego @RealTexanBob

It is Biblical.
Timeline is merging.
SKY EVENT = May 26th ?
Our Transition out of the evil Dream World = 11/24/2026 ?

Lot of similarities