Only people mentioned by @Q1776Q in this post can reply

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

i shit u not patriots my parent got the jab a month ago i warned them repetedly and well mom had a severe ear infection and dad has ear skin cancer all the suddon like. There in there 80s they wouldnt listen

H/t QlobalArmy

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

They love to mock us but the joke is on them. God wins

quels devins ces Simpsons ..🥸

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Predictive programming for decades and more. Of course the producers snd writers know, they’re part of the pedosatanic cult.

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

Its all here We have more than we know.

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

OH MY MARS BARS!!!

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

O MY GOSH! Matt Groening knows it ALL.

Wow

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

That sounds about right.

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

Very coincidental situations, Simpsons always knew so much, why?

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

In response Rich Webster to his Publication

haha wOw... did you say "very coincidental situations"?
if that's not a line of b******* I don't know what it is...
and to answer your question because it's fact, it's already been done, everything is known everything is scene📖...
cuts both ways.

Have faith Pats and hold the line Save America-time to start bringing the thunder Standing together organizing a revolutionary movement

In response Rich Webster to his Publication

there are no coincidences

(2) Show this thread