#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

So when do we SEE justice?

When does this entire mockery of a plan/scam end?

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response SPORTS to his Publication

Fully? 2023

Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

My pep just ran out the door.
Lindell&Flynn said Trump would be back in office this summer.
I am Believing that!
If that doesn't happen, we are doomed. Gas will be $5 a gallon.
Food is thru the roof.
Lumber prices have tripled.
More cancer patients will die.
The list goes on...
If that EBS doesn't go off I'm going to feel like the biggest fool on earth and my family will have me committed.
The voter fraud is the last thing to happen to bring Trump back.
God help us all.

Since "The Great Awakening" hasn't even really started, I have a bad feeling about all of this. Is Trump in on the scam with the Deep State? The longer we go with ZERO public arrests for ALL to SEE, the more I think we have been had again. Now pure trash Jr is talking 2024?

I am stunned that folks haven't woke up to this entire scam yet. It appears Trump, Flynn, Wood, etc. are all conning us.

Junior said it, not me!

In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SPORTS in this post can reply

Their is a war for the heart,soul,mind of humanity. Jesus is the only Savior NO ONE else. Trust in the plan of God NOT man. Matthew 24:1-51

In response SPORTS to his Publication

We are witnessing an ideological war. Nesera Gesara/Trump/Q/ Freemasons versus The Great Reset/Biden/Globalist/Banker/Media. Regardless both plans are to destroy the entire financial system ie fiat/global currency. To introduce all of humanity to a digitized monetary system as well as to use this to bring forth a one world governing system or as some call it a New World Order. From a Christian Biblical view both of these plans are to bring all of humanity one step closer to the beast system as recorded in the Book Of Revelation. Understand I am not saying nothing is happening. There are things that are happening. What I intend to convey to those willing to listen is the entire world system is under the rule of Satan according to 2 Corinthian 4:4. Trump/Q/Biden/the Globalist are not... although they would like to believe they are... the saviors of humanity. There is only 1 Savior the Lord Jesus Christ. What caused me concern was the vaccine. Who is promoting it.. and WHY?