Not here for glory or praise. Here to learn and share knowledge. Not always right but always willing to learn.

I dropped this pick on Parler just before they got shut down. I don't feel it got the attention it deserved so, I'm reposting it so that Lindsey Graham gets the attention he so rightly deserves.

Only people mentioned by @Anjell777 in this post can reply

Not here for glory or praise. Here to learn and share knowledge. Not always right but always willing to learn.

In response Anjell 777 to her Publication

Hunting rabbits deep down the Rabbit holes! Space! Politics! Military! Photography! Hollyweird! Big med! Cabal! God’s Universe! Children!

In response Jamie Wagner to his Publication

That is real

Hunting rabbits deep down the Rabbit holes! Space! Politics! Military! Photography! Hollyweird! Big med! Cabal! God’s Universe! Children!

In response Jamie Wagner to his Publication

There is pixel artifacting on Bin Ladens head as I zoomed in and his face is too sharp compared to Mcain and Graham despite being on the same photographic plane.

(2) Show this thread

Sorry. No photo shop here. But its good that you are skeptical. Dont take everything for face value without atleast a little diggibg.