I dropped this pick on Parler just before they got shut down. I don't feel it got the attention it deserved so, I'm reposting it so that Lindsey Graham gets the attention he so rightly deserves.

Only people mentioned by @oldrooster in this post can reply

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Jamie Wagner to his Publication

q did say this picture is fake......FYI...research !

Not here for glory or praise. Here to learn and share knowledge. Not always right but always willing to learn.

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

Thanks. I did see the q drop about this specific post. However, instead of removing it, I find it easier to use it as a doorway to show other pics and articles of John M and his corrupt spineless acts. I have tried to disprove this pic myself but even with the filters I don't see the forgery. Not sure what I'm missing.

(1) Show this thread

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

Interesting. Was this actually supposed to be Karzai?#MAGA

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

evil scum 😡🤬👹

lindsay was 2nd in command below No Name.
after the military lawful execution of the Hanoi darling,
Lindays volunteered ad the DONs lapdog.
he will forever hear the TRUMpet sound of no nemes pleas for mercy
and that will keep him a very obidient tamed swamp dweller,
or as you would say on the street;
useful idiot.

Seeker of Truth | Dark-to-Light | WWG1WGA

Didn't get the attention becasue it is Fake.
[Let's not be like Mockingbird Media]

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

In response John Q.. to his Publication

I should have checked the comments! Your post would have saved me the 90 seconds it took me to find it! Interesting how people can post and run...

In response John Q.. to his Publication

ThanQs for clarifying! Wish people would do a little research before posting those well known fakes again and again...!

(2) Show this thread

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

was that photoshopped ? juat asking i think i remember it was if im wrong let me know

President Donald J. Trump Is Our Commander In Chief. U.S. Army Vietnam Era Veteran 6/72 -7/79 Ex Lead Guitarist

President Donald J. Trump Is Our Commander In Chief. U.S. Army Vietnam Era Veteran 6/72 -7/79 Ex Lead Guitarist

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

In response Mike Littlejohn to his Publication

What a creepy fucking picture!

this one seems to be real. How creepy. It's on this website.
https://www.oregonlive.com/multimedia/2015/11/chelsea_clinton_through_the_ye.html

(4) Show this thread

They were evil to begin with.

No holy person, or person who loves good can be enticed ultimately all need to remember that.

(3) Show this thread

As for "noname" wasn't he always for starting wars? Even when no one could determine which side or sides were the good sides?

Politics makes for strange bedfellows

Christian, Veteran, Patriot, Mom to 2 Shih Tzu's, and a German Shepherd. I love God, my Country & President. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChild

He always has been a traitor and a fraud.

In response Angel Grace to her Publication

Angel , that is a good dig,
the subject of our displeasure has however
gone through a forced identity change
and identifies as a person with “NO NAME”.
As people that show respect and support for the volunteers in uniform we the people shall in perpetuity
honor and abide by this change and will refrain from
addressing this disgusting low life ultimate traitor
corrupt,fake patriot.sold out piiece of trash,
unworthyy uniform wearer , by any other name.
there is a letter and not from the post office
that informed us and Governor kasich confirmed
that no name left not of his own accord.
milltary justice served, they sent him early to Gods precence
for devine judgement.
when will lindsay join him?
let us patiently wait for that momentous announcement.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Boston Terrier Lover, Mom, First time Grandma , Maga, I can do all things thru Christ who Strengthens me

WoW!!!!!! truth bombs still coming out, its just shocking how far this corruption goes !!!!!!!

As much as we want this to be a real pic, we have to do some digging first. This is beyond fake. However, McStain meeting with a Beard-less Al Baghdadi in Syria... not photoshopped. we have ample evidence. If more comes, great. But the CIA attempt to delegitimize our movement through labeling us as "conspiracy theorists" started after JFK and uses insane theories and disinfo to add 1% of poison to what we have evidence to prove. They know what they are doing... if one thing is false and/or insane , will people trust us!?! No... so use discernment.

Sorry, but you can tell OBL's head is different. All I can say is that we don't have to worry about John any longer, although the wife and daughter are two "gems".

Not here for glory or praise. Here to learn and share knowledge. Not always right but always willing to learn.

In response Damian de la Iglesia to his Publication

i can understand your suspicions, however there is no photoshop with that pic. Need more proof? Here is another of him doing a sit down with the heads of ISIS. Now granted this traitor has been dealt with, i feel we must still expose him to the masses that still believe he was some kind of hero.

(1) Show this thread

I accept the truth no matter what the truth is. I will never surrender. love is the answer. 1111 Diabolical silliness.

Liars and traitors

Hunting rabbits deep down the Rabbit holes! Space! Politics! Military! Photography! Hollyweird! Big med! Cabal! God’s Universe! Children!

yep, photoshopped!

In response Anjell 777 to her Publication

In response Anjell 777 to her Publication
(3) Show this thread

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

It is photoshopped. Osama Bin Laden is 6ft 5in tall . He would be towering above the other 2 traitors.

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

unfortunately this pic photoshoped ..😢but doesnt mean they are not evil azzhoes.

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

How Lindsie Graham is still around is beyond me.