✨ Christian. Patriot. PureBlood. ✨

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

It doesn't seem to be a coincidence that Georgia is one of the key states involved in the election fraud.

It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE💥⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 👉In The Right Lane for GOD & Country🙌🏻JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

I thought the SAME thing!!! Especially, when all the Georgia election fraud hearings were happening and China was being exposed with it’s deep relationship with GA. Then there’s the Chinese website *see link*with first thing you see when you enter the website is a video with GA governor Brian Kemp soliciting business with/for China. It’s still there! I’d been saying China pretty much owns Georgia 🙄. So yeh... I wouldn’t be surprised if the mystery funding and founder of the Georgia stones was China. And we know China‘s reputation for depopulation. It’s like... 1+1=2 🤓👀😤 https://www.georgiabusiness.cn/

In response IN THE LANE to her Publication

Your link in insane, in a good way. You can't make this stuff up.

Yep, It's flippin crazy how obvious it is. CCP (China) must have a LOT of dirt on our political figures. CCP money has infiltrated our country and bought so much. I need to post more links on this stuff. I have a huge collection🙄. It's maddening for sure.

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @In_The_Lane in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from IN THE LANE, click on at the bottom under it