✨ Christian. Patriot. PureBlood. ✨

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

It doesn't seem to be a coincidence that Georgia is one of the key states involved in the election fraud.

I thought the SAME thing!!! Especially, when all the Georgia election fraud hearings were happening and China was being exposed with it’s deep relationship with GA. Then there’s the Chinese website *see link*with first thing you see when you enter the website is a video with GA governor Brian Kemp soliciting business with/for China. It’s still there! I’d been saying China pretty much owns Georgia 🙄. So yeh... I wouldn’t be surprised if the mystery funding and founder of the Georgia stones was China. And we know China‘s reputation for depopulation. It’s like... 1+1=2 🤓👀😤 https://www.georgiabusiness.cn/

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @In_The_Lane in this post can reply

In response IN THE LANE to her Publication

Your link in insane, in a good way. You can't make this stuff up.

It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE💥⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 👉In The Right Lane for GOD & Country🙌🏻JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

Yep, It's flippin crazy how obvious it is. CCP (China) must have a LOT of dirt on our political figures. CCP money has infiltrated our country and bought so much. I need to post more links on this stuff. I have a huge collection🙄. It's maddening for sure.

(1) Show this thread