Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

I love God, my family, and my Country! Expelled from T 1/8/2021. Thankful VK got message out about this site!

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

will that work on those of us that have to live with the covidiots that didnt listen and still took the shot?! i want to be safe from whatever they are emitting in my space...

use borateem like a salt or sugar scrub in the shower& use internal snti-virals( ginseng/ echinacia,etc)

In response Chris Miss to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Quarkfear in this post can reply

I love God, my family, and my Country! Expelled from T 1/8/2021. Thankful VK got message out about this site!

In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication

so like a natural detox! i just keep hearing blood clots and i really dont see how that will protect me. i do know that detox is good for the body though. thanks.

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

In response Chris Miss to her Publication

all clots are from sticky blood cells.. get some co-q 10 ( it works)& keep your blood de gunked..

(1) Show this thread

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

and dont forget to temind them EVERYDAY, they had no business being a “lab rat “ around u and others to “ vitue signal” sheer stupidity...NONE OF THESE VACINNESVWILL B FDA APPROVED FOR 4-10 YEARS.. they were idiots to do it and endanger u & others

i remind him on a daily basis that i have seen walking dead and i know what to do 🤣🤣

(1) Show this thread