Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

and for the ladies in the house that may get the occasional itch-a-hoo, ie, yeast inf, borax in bath water does wonders. Visit earthclinic for testimonies!

Only followers of this user (@JazzyMama) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@JazzyMama) can see their posts

For the love of God, Country and President Trump

so you just mix it with? and soak in it? what all does it do please? thank you

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

Love me some Gene Decode. ❤️

Im not a doctor.. but Ive been doing this for 3 days now and havent had to take any medicine whatsoever so far. I usually take 2 daily pills and allergy and pain relief pills as needed. Hopefully it keeps working.

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

I love God, my family, and my Country! Expelled from T 1/8/2021. Thankful VK got message out about this site!

will that work on those of us that have to live with the covidiots that didnt listen and still took the shot?! i want to be safe from whatever they are emitting in my space...

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

In response Chris Miss to her Publication

use borateem like a salt or sugar scrub in the shower& use internal snti-virals( ginseng/ echinacia,etc)

(1) Show this thread

I have bought several boxes of this, for the upcoming ant season.....it works better than any poison I've ever used!!

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

There are no coincidences.
I wonder how much BORON one could find inside the D.U.M.B.S in Antartica. 🐸🐸🐸

I don't know, what do u know?

(1) Show this thread

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

Ivermectin is promising.

True believer in God. Protect our children. Corruption will fall! MEGA Trump fan. All in God's time! There's a "reason" about

Thank you for this valuable information. Will share. xxxx

Patriot..I stand by our Potus WWG1WGA came here from twitter Purge searching for my patriot fam!

or mms

My full name in Gematria=The Best Is Yet To Come~A robin red-breast in a cage puts all of Heaven in a rage~ Born in the USA/Live in `Q`uebec

If anyone needs me I will be taking a NANO bath today...I just realized NANO has the same initials as ANON...

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Robin Brubakken to her Publication
(1) Show this thread