Something BIG is going on.
DS changed his Twitter header
& now following 838 people = Q838 = BOOM.

He also added “Senior advisor,
President Donald J Trump” (PRESENT TENSE).
He’s telling us that DJT is the legitimate POTUS & will hopefully be officially recognized as so soon.

Operation GERONIMO 10 year anniversary TODAY.
Who stole Geronimo’s skull (WHY)?

BIG things are about to Occur/Shift.
Change of narrative will be required. [+4][+5]
Who’s in charge? Who’s really in charge?

G-E-R-O-N-I-M-O!

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

Charles is in Charge 😊 sorry couldn't resist 🤷‍♂️

Scott has always openly supported President Trump. Distinct possibility I agree. Facial features suit good n proper. Bye bye Bezos.

In response white light to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Headless17 in this post can reply

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

In response Headless17 4.45/19th to his Publication

LOL! Totally looks likt it! Great catch! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

Crickey KeKz, TwaTTeRed x12 got fairly ridiculous, glad you're all here doin good. As1WeRideStorms. As1WeAreAll. Romans 12:2. Aroha nui.

In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication

It soooooooooo does ah. Every aspect would fit.

(1) Show this thread

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

In response Headless17 4.45/19th to his Publication

yup! for me it's the countenance, the smile 🎯

Crickey KeKz, TwaTTeRed x12 got fairly ridiculous, glad you're all here doin good. As1WeRideStorms. As1WeAreAll. Romans 12:2. Aroha nui.

In response white light to his Publication

It's a match thru n thru. Especially that photo pair. I saw something within last couple of months with a handful celebs that had come out on DJTs side, sipits of interview with Scott was amongst them. Would make perfect sense to me if Scott was on the team of masked heroes LoLoLz.

(1) Show this thread