#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Good to see you back VK.
Timestamp = 1:13 = 13:13
Q#1313 = /patriotsfight/
Is it time for a ‘Placeholder’ update?

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

When VK makes a post watch.... It's kinda important..

“Move Slowly, Carefully — And Then Strike Like The Fastest Animal On The Planet!”

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

I'm going to go with Chuck Grassley for $500 Cowboy

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

Maybe it's nothing
Kevin Kline giving Bill the Boot today too

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication

this is the second Melinda, imagine the payout to Kevin Kline after this "divorce" . I was hoping Gates been Gitmo'd.

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication

Oh No. It's something. Trying to divide their assets before they're both taken down, although I think most people know by now, at least one of them are dead already thanks to the village people that took revenge on them when the entire encampment of children wound up crippled and dead. Actually I read they were both hanged in that village, but one report said it was just Melinda. At any rate, they both were switched out so at this point it doesn't really matter. They were both incredibly evil.

(4) Show this thread

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

@cowboyw2b 1:13 like 11.3?

Cowboy W2b@cowboyw2b
1 day ago
Dan Scavino posted a ‘rally’ video on Rumble today.
He tweeted the same video 6 months ago on the day before the election. That would make tomorrow 11.3.

THE BEST IS YET TO COME.
Picturei

any help on what patriotsfight refers to?

In response Same Guy New Name to his Publication

I believe it's the name of the board on 8chan not sure if that board was moved to 8kun.

(1) Show this thread