💫 Isabella Camille 💫🔥Child Qf God 🔥PatriQt🔥 🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸 💥WWG1WGA 💥 💥 1776 freedom💥 NCSWIC💥 ⚡️digital solider💫 💥17=Q 💥

heads up anons... just saw this a few mins ago and I believe it's worth sharing far and wide...plz copy this and send it out on all your channels. groups, etc... the clown playing by-den has overstepped... this time it's putting all conservatives in jeopardy...

update... I'm posting another video of a man saying they are going into churches and neighborhoods and forcing the vaccines...this is getting serious anons... be sure and see the next video... share it far and wide as well...

In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication

Meanwhile, the great Donald John Trump continues with the cookie cutter statements, Scavino hints at Trump Rallies and Flynn pretends to have all the evidence to prove election fraud but, shockingly, does nothing with it.

Funny, if I committed election fraud I'd be arrested on the spot. But the low IQ, pure trash cult does it and nothing happens.

Welcome to what used to be America. No justice. No arrests. No President. No country.

But, hey, "Trust the Plan" and ALL!

you’re the most loyal pain in the ass I’ve ever seen🤣💦🤣💦🤣💦🤣💦

In response SPORTS to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Janedoe17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jane Doe✔️, click on at the bottom under it