💫 Isabella Camille 💫🔥Child Qf God 🔥PatriQt🔥 🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸 💥WWG1WGA 💥 💥 1776 freedom💥 NCSWIC💥 ⚡️digital solider💫 💥17=Q 💥

heads up anons... just saw this a few mins ago and I believe it's worth sharing far and wide...plz copy this and send it out on all your channels. groups, etc... the clown playing by-den has overstepped... this time it's putting all conservatives in jeopardy...

update... I'm posting another video of a man saying they are going into churches and neighborhoods and forcing the vaccines...this is getting serious anons... be sure and see the next video... share it far and wide as well...

Meanwhile, the great Donald John Trump continues with the cookie cutter statements, Scavino hints at Trump Rallies and Flynn pretends to have all the evidence to prove election fraud but, shockingly, does nothing with it.

Funny, if I committed election fraud I'd be arrested on the spot. But the low IQ, pure trash cult does it and nothing happens.

Welcome to what used to be America. No justice. No arrests. No President. No country.

But, hey, "Trust the Plan" and ALL!

In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SPORTS in this post can reply

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response SPORTS to his Publication

you’re the most loyal pain in the ass I’ve ever seen🤣💦🤣💦🤣💦🤣💦

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

Besides publicly choking on your own black pills, why exactly are you even here? As if you have any clue of the vastness and lethality of The Swamp anyway. Isn't there something productive you could/should be doing with your life. Bitching and whining seem to be well-practiced behaviors. Only so many breaths in your contract. Use them wisely. You won't gain any friends around here, so maybe a re-evaluation of personal priorities is in order?