Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Digital Soldier diligently exposing the Cabal Corruption of which theyโ€™ll be held accountable. By God. So let it be written,so let it b done

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

๐Ÿ˜† too funny!

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ… #WWG1WGA

๐Ÿ”ฅ And in honor of ilDonaldo...

https://gab.com/ilDonaldoTrumpo/posts/106179135666919754

Amer-I-CAN patriot fighting the evils plaguing this world. Shining God's light into the darnkess. ScrewTuber novice.

New Word (in context): If she don't, wha would "JOODOO"?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Hoochie coochie is more like it!
Such an example for all young women.
Kamala should write a book!

"How to Sleep Your Way to the Office of Vice President"

Who Killed Ashli Babbit?

Read this... You won't be suprised to find Pelosi was driving the entire "erection" on Jan 6

#wwg1wga

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1389333419159658505.html

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

In response Arieee to his Publication

Hollywood production on January 6, 2021

EVERYTHING WRONG WITH THE ASHLI BABBITT SHOOTING:

https://www.brighteon.com/930b273a-2662-4633-80ad-a282df7fc599

Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

In response Arieee to his Publication

Which time, she has been "killed" a few times. Crisis acting must pay well.

(2) Show this thread

he is back with a different account https://twitter.com/TrumpoDon

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

In response dawny haswell to his Publication

THANKS!

Don't and won't have Twitter account! However, ilDonaldo Trumpo gives me mucho laughs out loud every day!

In response dawny haswell to his Publication

Thatโ€™s a fake account. This is his new Twitter account.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ilSharko

Real Donaldo Trumpo (@ilSharko) Tweeted:
PATRIOTOS BLOCK THAT PISOSHITO@TrumpoDon

(2) Show this thread

il Donaldo Trumpo is THE reason I created another new Twat account after being down and out a few times. F@Jack and friends.

Once Twatville kicked my ass to the curb, I NEVER went back!

From earlier today:

ilDonaldoTrumpo (@ilDonaldoTrumpo) Tweeted:
#TheBigLie#LaGranMentira#Pisoshitos

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

WHITE. HATS. IN. TOTAL. CONTROL.
WHAT PART OF โ€˜WE HAVE IT ALLโ€™ DONโ€™T THEY GET?!
NCSWIC...... NOT. ONE. FUKN. THING.

F

Country Garden Lady, ๐ŸŒป PATRIOT WWG1WGA, Truth Seeker, Plant Seeds of Love ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ TS @CountryGardenLady17 Twitter @nonedarecallit

Eric Clapton - Hoochie Coochie Man - Live - YouTube

Live at Madison Square Garden,New York

Only followers of this user (@RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

We will miss him. Jack you Pisoshito.

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

In response Julie Bobulie to her Publication

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA โค๏ธโœ๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŠ

Another fav ๐Ÿ‘‡

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread