1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

THE LOOK YOU GIVE WHEN: SIT NEXT MAN WHO WANTED TO ASSASSINATE YOUR HUSBAND, & WHO HAS RAPED LITTLE BOYS & WORSHIPS SATAN !!

4517, Search, translate FR - En, Check false images and more A doubt about a picture, a translation? leave me a message

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

https://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/first-lady-melania-trump-from-left-u-s-vice-president-mike-news-photo/1153800348?irgwc=1&esource=AFF_GI_IR_TinEye_77643&asid=TinEye&cid=GI&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_source=TinEye&utm_content=77643

Not sure for Pence.
How would Trump have worked 4 years with Pence, who as VP looks over absolutely EVERYTHING Trump does and says, if Pence was a traitor? He would have leaked all the informations.
To me this is a diversion, a kind of fog of war to confuse everyone and especially the Deep State

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Chrys Thunder to her Publication

WELL TRUMP KEEPS HIS ENEMIES CLOSE & EXPOSES THEM

I'ts true, but Pence can read all he wants in the WH.
We will see !

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @ChrysThunder in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Chrys Thunder, click on at the bottom under it