1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

THE LOOK YOU GIVE WHEN: SIT NEXT MAN WHO WANTED TO ASSASSINATE YOUR HUSBAND, & WHO HAS RAPED LITTLE BOYS & WORSHIPS SATAN !!

https://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/first-lady-melania-trump-from-left-u-s-vice-president-mike-news-photo/1153800348?irgwc=1&esource=AFF_GI_IR_TinEye_77643&asid=TinEye&cid=GI&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_source=TinEye&utm_content=77643

Not sure for Pence.
How would Trump have worked 4 years with Pence, who as VP looks over absolutely EVERYTHING Trump does and says, if Pence was a traitor? He would have leaked all the informations.
To me this is a diversion, a kind of fog of war to confuse everyone and especially the Deep State

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @ChrysThunder in this post can reply

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Chrys Thunder to her Publication

WELL TRUMP KEEPS HIS ENEMIES CLOSE & EXPOSES THEM

4517, Search, translate FR - En, Check false images and more A doubt about a picture, a translation? leave me a message

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

I'ts true, but Pence can read all he wants in the WH.
We will see !

(1) Show this thread