Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@babushkarose) can see their posts

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

JOEY!!!! How have you been? You are in my thoughts and prayers everyday. Enjoy the rest of your week Bud. GOD will never leave us.

(1) Show this thread

I love God, country, family and of course President Trump !!

I dont know who Janet is but I will be praying !! thank you for your sweet comments, I will forever have your six as well !! Joey is an amazing man, despite all he is going through he still faces every day with absolute courage !! we are all patriots and we should always be there for one another ! I now have the most awesome friend and I am looking foward to making many more new friends !!Joey, I am always here for you, you are stuck with me my friend !!

Only followers of this user (@babushkarose) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

Praying for you (((Joey))). With His help, you created a beautiful garden. How amazing are you?!? Eyes up towards our Creator. Be blessed dear Joey!

I am a faithful daughter of God, Proud American and still have my DNA intact. Don't lie to me and we'll get along just fine. FAFO.

Happy to see you posting brother. All my love. Tough day for me...but im making it thru as well!

(1) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Glad to see this post! I have been praying for you ;)

(1) Show this thread

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

For all who want to jump in on this one Q 16 says: Get the popcorn, Friday & Saturday will deliver on the MAGA promise. POTUS knows he must clean house (gov't) in order to 'free up' and demonstrate who has authority in order to pass important legislation. This was always the priority. Remember, AG Sessions cannot look like an impartial player that is out to get all former Obama team members as we need him for other important work. All will come into focus and for anyone to think POTUS is not in control is kidding themselves. Also, he's 100% insulated with zero risk of impeachment (fact)..... Russia is also in 10 days of lockdown (dark) which ends on Monday 5/10.

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

I am happy to see you posting! You get your new friend this week. I know she will help with your ptsd. I'm feeling the truth is about to drop. Remember the Q posts about The Shot Heard Around The World? I began to think perhaps that was the vax or vax related. Then last night someone shares with me an actual document called a shot heard around the world which is a compilation of cited references, studies, lawsuits and other intel showing the vax nightmare. I was like W T F?! Coincidence? Here's the link: https://www.perk-group.com/shot-heard/a-shot-heard-around-the-world

I hope you have great day and tomorrow as well my Brother.

(1) Show this thread

Here anytime you need to talk, praying for you

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA

Bless you Joey. In our thoughts and prayers.🙏

(1) Show this thread

God Bless Joey you and hang in there! Prayers!

I was thinking about you this morning. Thanks for posting. Agree with you. We need each other to make it through this insanity.

Joey, I'm just glad to see you here. I love you brother. Now I will go read your post

(1) Show this thread