When Obama goes down... So does Biden . πŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…
Enjoy the Show! The floodgates are about to open! Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming!!!#obamagate#ObamaCrimeFamily#BidenCrimeFamily#ClintonCrimeFamily#GAMEOVER .

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Husband, Father, Patriot! Fight for truth, justice and preserving the freedom of the United States!

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Can't Wait! Time for Justice!

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

Fuck 0bama and fuck Biden. They are two of the biggest traitors in the history of the United States.

Jesus is our saviour. Always a mom first. Digital soldier Trump is God's chosen. Save our children

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Amen brother

(1) Show this thread

I fixed it for you...

Dad, Writer of music & poetry. BASSIST, drummer (since 10 y/o) clarinetist, vocalist & guitarist. MARINE vet/ARMY vet. LPTA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈPATRIOT!

If people were wondering why all the troops are in Wash. DC. Here is your answer.

They plan, God laughs, God wins, God always wins! πŸ™πŸ» President Trump is my president. πŸ’–πŸ€πŸ’™ WWG1WGA Worldwide 🌎

Been waiting 2 years for the gates to open. It's a glorious day. Here we go. Buckle up and batten down the hatches. We are in for one hell of a wonderful ride.