Im starting to realize that the National Inquirer was telling the truth all along!

Only people mentioned by @AngieMac in this post can reply

An RN, call PNW home, love of family above all, God, country, a CONSTITUTIONAL patriot, love my TRUMPSTER,, . A WELL ARMED WOMANii

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

absolutely

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

5:5...

Awakened to the REAL world. #FamilyIsEverything 🌍🌎🌏| https://gab.com/S0L1T4RY | https://twitter.com/s0_t4

Reminds me of the movie Men in Black...

πŸ€”πŸ‘

AF Ret Dis Vet β˜† Prv Q/TS Clearance β˜† IT Systems Eng/Dev β˜† Funny w/ Chronic #Pain β˜† GOD β˜† Truther β˜† #Dercum's Disease β˜† #Fibro

Ha no doubt. Is their archive available online so we can pull the crazy truth ;)

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana will be your 23!

Is it not just amazing how Killery is looking 20 yrs younger on Fox news this morning??

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Man, Kuru, hanging, I swear she’s the everready baal πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana will be your 23!

Is it not just amazing how Killery is looking 20 yrs younger on Fox news this morning??

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

I am 49 and I grew up reading it because my mom had a subscription. How I learned about all our favorite people including Boss who was a headliner since the 80's when i was young.