Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

The [B]lue [B]ird has made some very bad business decisions by ostracizing some of it’s customer base. That’s why I’m here.

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

As soon as he said Trump filed for a new party, he lost me...

I am an active volunteer in my community.

my dad, my uncle, one of my sisters, and my nephew were military. I trust that they know what they are doing and ultimately keeping us safe. Standing by

hold the line! could take months... stock up food supplies.... wow...

I like to clown around when the trolls around. Too bad the trolls can't find me here in MAGA Country! Together we win!

I figure the country HAS to be brought to the very precipice of possible imilation/total dectruction before they swallow the red pills. That's how any good movie authored by God would play out.

Let's hope that was pure BS and garbage information.

What if instead of speculating dates we just share info and help others put their own puzzles together. We all think we know what and when something happens and when we are wrong we get upset, stop think and know through God the white hats are in control.

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

In response Brandon Burt to his Publication

That sounds fun!

(1) Show this thread

Former Marine and Army Veteran. Retired. Combat veteran. WWG1WGA. 100% STAND WITH TRUMP.

I saw that too, but I also got this. not sure which one to believe.

Retired Air Force officer, aviator. Rule #1 - if your mouth is moving, you stand a good chance of saying something stupid.

In response Arthur Flores to his Publication

there are a couple of Great Awakening accounts, not sure which one is real, there is a swcond one with JFK jr's pick on it. one or both have been hacked

(1) Show this thread