🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

CIA and the British MI6 ran the Election Rigging Operation.
They switched 30 Million votes from Trump to Biden,
in 17 States.

They used Italy to cover their tracks.
But certainly the Italian Govt. was involved.
Leonardo is owned by the Italian Govt.

This my final decision is not necessarily the last one I'm going to make!

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

Right after leaving office Obama went to Germany and Italy ... there are no coincidences.

In response Bob Enslow to his Publication

people are not awake. we need to get majority of collective subconscious. the difficukty is just saying enough for them to figure out themselves so they take ownership

Arrest Schiff. Perp him. Try him. Hang him. America is awake. He is a criminal. He has spent decades committing crimes against We, The People. One guy. One arrest. For ALL to SEE.

It's the only way. It's a pure, plain and simple way.

And it isn't happening because Patriots are definitely NOT in control.

Is what it is.

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SPORTS in this post can reply

In response SPORTS to his Publication

Schiff was arrested a long time ago. Research arrest records at LAX. Adam Schiff of Burbank with his birthday born in Framingham MA was arrested. I looked it up a few months ago. I think it was in December. Most of the arrests are hidden because publicizing them would hurt the overall war

I don't believe it for a single second. Publicizing the arrest of a treasonous traitor would wake up the world. this song and dance about doing everything under the cover of darkness is a mother fucking joke. Not buying it. Keep in mind, these are crimes committed against We, The mother fucking People. We get to SEE justice. Without that, we will NEVER have a country again.

So if the plan was to secretly arrest Adam Bennett Schiff Jr, then we all know it was a terrible plan. Arrest that clown and America is awake. Doing it under the cloud of darkness? Accomplishes nothing at all.

That's the part that baffles me the most. Pretending that people were arrested or executed with absolutely ZERO visible evidence. Again, folks who committed crimes against us for decades get to walk away quietly? Nope. Not in this country. And if they think they can do it that way, they can all go fuck themselves, including Clown Show Donald John Trump.

And, to be fair, I saw what you are talking about regarding Schiff. Still, makes no sense. Maybe you can answer this for me......why call it "The Great Awakening" when we SEE absolutely nothing at all? Why say "Enjoy the Show"? Nothing to enjoy. And why does Genny Flynn tell us he has all the evidence and the intelligence agencies do as well, then 2 weeks later still zero arrests, perp walks, trials and hangings. Nothing is happening. So why pretend this is some kind of awakening when nothing is done at all to wake up the Auntie Gummy/Uncle Mustard types? Makes no sense. It's actually idiotic.

(1) Show this thread