🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

CIA and the British MI6 ran the Election Rigging Operation.
They switched 30 Million votes from Trump to Biden,
in 17 States.

They used Italy to cover their tracks.
But certainly the Italian Govt. was involved.
Leonardo is owned by the Italian Govt.

Right after leaving office Obama went to Germany and Italy ... there are no coincidences.

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @cmbwsu in this post can reply

In response Bob Enslow to his Publication

people are not awake. we need to get majority of collective subconscious. the difficukty is just saying enough for them to figure out themselves so they take ownership

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Arrest Schiff. Perp him. Try him. Hang him. America is awake. He is a criminal. He has spent decades committing crimes against We, The People. One guy. One arrest. For ALL to SEE.

It's the only way. It's a pure, plain and simple way.

And it isn't happening because Patriots are definitely NOT in control.

Is what it is.

I am not an anon. I am a patriot and a cowgirl who loves President Trump and stays informed.

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

If people are not awake by now, I don't know what it will take to wake them up. As for the rest who are not awake right now....you won't be able to wake them. Let's get this party started!

(2) Show this thread
In response Bob Enslow to his Publication

And STILL zero justice. Nothing at all. And tomorrow what do we have to look forward to? Not justice for ALL to SEE. Just another day and another Fake Biden skull fucking.

What we are witnessing is equal parts insane, baffling and disturbing. Criminals everywhere, but zero justice. And what do we, the American Patriot, do? Sit here and trust the plan. A plan that, thus far, doesn't appear to exist.

Trump Rally, anyone? DEAD.