Hello fellow patriots. I am writing because I have been having a very difficult time with fear. I have been so afraid of concentration camps and the heavy oppression I am feeling on America and the world. I fear for my young adult sons. I fear for all of our children. I worry that Trump was never for us. I have no wilderness survival skills, I'm a city girl. I rely on medication to live. I have just been so scared these past few weeks and it is culminating into desperation. Please pray for me. Thank you.

Only people mentioned by @jlws21 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@PatriotYeti) can see their posts

In response Janet Lewis to his Publication

Fear not, for I am with you, says the Lord! ✝️

Fear not, for I am with you, says the Lord! ✝️

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Janet: As hard as it may be PUSH those thoughts of fear away as quickly as they come. Keep pushing them away and replace them with a vision you want for your future. Fear only feeds into more fear. Trump was always for the good patriots of this world including you. Think Peace and Love and it will come.

Thank you for letting this be a place for me to come during times like this.

(1) Show this thread

I Am a Teacher, mom, grandma, vibrational energy healer committed to unite and heal this planet one ❤️at a time 🙏❤️💫 #GodWins #wwg1wga

Janet, if you can get to your favorite comfortable spot
1) close your eyes
2) take several deep breaths
3) imagine white light of God entering your heart space with every breath
4) allow all the love and prayers you have been sent by these amazing souls to pour over and within you - cleansing you of your fears
5) affirm
"I AM Love"
"I AM Light"
"I allow the light of God to wash away my fears"
💜

Christ Follower, Husband and Father, Patriot till my last breath, and fucking pissed at what these globalist assholes are doing.

even though ive never prayed for you by name, i pray for all in this world fighting back against the evils of satan. and i would tell you this. Fear not and trust in the Lord. All this is temporary. As true patriots we will fight to the death for out freedoms. What we are living through is part of the great awakening. There was no other way. As Q says often we have more than we know. Trust that you are in safe hands. But even if we were to end up in camps tortured and enslaved, fear not. Put your hopes completly in Jesus and you will not be abandoned. Death to this world is simply saying hello to eternity with Christ. And I say that as a Father of three (4,13,16) and a husband. I know how hard it is to even imagine leaving them behind. But I know, without any doubts. that God does all things for the good of those He loves.

“Fear not for thou art with me”

I recently gave this advice to another user that was fearful and full of hopelessness: One of my favorite ways to think of prayer and God is this reminder; God does not give you as much as you can bear. He gives you more. So much so that you finally turn to Him. You cry out for His help. You sob while calling His name. You may even curse His name during your pain and sorrow. Trust in God for He is your father and only wants the best for you. He knows your sorrow, your pain, and your needs.

God gives us what we need to grow, to learn, and to be the person that we need to be. The person that will fulfill THAT life path. The one that is intended, by our Lord. When life becomes overwhelming that is when you know you are on the right path. Turn to God. Listen to his guidance. He will never fail you.

Blessings to you.

In response The Real GrannyD to her Publication

Thank you.

(1) Show this thread

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

Hello Janet - totally understand...this book may help somewhat (it helped me in a weird way)...knowing I may never use it, it still gave me a sense of peace just having this extra bit of knowledge handy:
https://www.amazon.com/U-S-Army-Survival-Manual-21-76-ebook/dp/B005XT4BAI/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&qid=1465404853&sr=8-1&keywords=FM+21-76-1&linkCode=ll1&tag=srvsullblog-20&linkId=4d632c4e1975c41849b95fed9b651347

Send Me! Truth Overcomes All Bonds

Always, always, always remember.....#2450 - Its where I go when things start to teeter...Fortunately I'm COMFY AF and seldom have to revisit...once in a great while though, it helps.

In response Devout Patriot to his Publication

I have heard a few Lin Wood speeches and he seems to believe this also. I truly hope this is all true.

(1) Show this thread

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

Anne Wilson - My Jesus (Lyrics) - YouTube

Anne Wilson - My Jesus LyricsSingle: My Jesus LyricsSubscribe to Light of the World: https://bit.ly/Christian_worshipCheck out our 2021 Worship playlist: htt...

Het a grip the good guys have this! What you’re seeing is only being allowed to wake up the population as to what would’ve happened if the bad guys had a really won! They have not won! This is a controlled demolition of the bad guys! A lot is going on behind the scenes! You need to be praying for the safety of the good guys who are fighting to protect you and your family! They know what they’re doing and soon I will be rrealized! You and your family are safe just do not get the vaccines under any circumstances! What we need now is prayers of protection for all who are fighting for your family

Janet, try to take a deep breath and relax. It's going to take some time, but once the majority of us discover we have been had and there is no plan and nothing is really happening, the sooner we can march to DC and end this entire disgraceful mockery ourselves.

Pure fucking trash! Stay strong! I know how you are feeling. Trust me!

pills ?????? ask god for freedom he created you his is the best doctor...AND SNAP OUT OF IT ...its. the best time to be alive GOD chose you for this time this place...be a warrior HES GOT THIS

Janet
2 timothy 1:7 says that God has not given us a spirit of fear but of power, Love and a sound mind. I bind that spirit of fear trying to torment you in the name of Jesus. I loose power Love and a sound mind into you in Jesus name. Whenever you feel afraid say that scripture out loud. Command fear to leave in Jesus' name.

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

Janet, we all have our moments because we're so impatient and want to see things happen so we know the truth. But things are happening in the background for our good and President Trump was chosen by God to lead us into a great new world. Don't listen to any tv news and read Gods word and pray to the one who loves us the most. Your sons and all our families will be in His care if we just ask..I love you for being honest but Jesus loves you more. He'll take ALL your fear away. He says in His word He didn't give us the spirit of fear.

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

Janet, watch this https://www.bitchute.com/video/2QlMlBk4JTkl/ God is good.

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

Hold on, Patriot. You are not alone. We are here with you. I know it doesn't seem like it, but Patriots are in control. I 100% have faith in that. Do not lose faith. God is with us. Trust the plan. We are watching a movie. I honestly believe that we are at the end. Please contact the great Patriot,@ThePeoplesBridge. She is wonderful and I believe she can help you. Also, please feel free to DM me if you need to talk to someone. I am happy to share some things with you that may reassure you. I am praying for you. Sending you love and light. WWG1WGA ❤️🙏

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

I Cant Understand For The Life Of Me Why Anons Can Not Rap Their heads Around The Fact That This Is A Movie. This War Was Won Along Time Ago.. Just Like you Said. This Is A Movie. Killary Biden Obama, All Dead.

(1) Show this thread

fear is their fuel. it is all lies. rise above. buy a gun. if the worst happens, defend yourself.

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

Hold on, Yes Trump loves all true Amrricans and in a short time this darkness will give way to a beautiful loving world. I am praying for your strength and light

🙏🙏🙏

MotherofDrPrecipice WWG1WGA. MAGA. Love my son and my bubba cat that turns 18 in June. I Praise the Lord Our Savior!

🙏🙏🙏🙏

Fear not Janet as the good guy's really are in control although it may not seem like it at the moment. People must be shown the darkness before the light shines. I assure you we will not be going to any concentration camps as this is America land of the free and home of the brave.

Nope. Not true. We have seen the darkness and now it is just getting darker. If Patriots were REALLY and TRULY in Control we would have seen a SINGLE public arrest by now for ALL to see. There isn't even a "Great Awakening", but I don't have to tell you that. Half of America is still asleep. Whatever "they" are trying to show Americans, it's not working. They may want to go to Plan mother fucking B, because Trump is losing his base and folks feel like he lied to them.

This is "draining the swamp"? I cannot even type it without laughing. Zero justice. Zero arrests. Zero President. Zero country.

Again, Patriots are DEFINITELY anything but in control.

DEAD. Done in 2090.

(1) Show this thread

GOD is EVERYTHING, PEACE LOVE FORGIVENESS.... Veteran..... Married. SoN of RAY ....SOON. 1613161, AZ. √

Hold on. MANY people are going through it. Take a break, turn off the tv and computer. Relax and let your mind start to heal. NO ONE is left behind.