I feel it, I feel it! πŸ™ Getting closer & closer to TRUTH! Conspiracy theorists & lunatic 'Qanons' no more!! Grrrrrrrr 😺🎊πŸ”₯

We the Pepe πŸ”₯ Q-Telegram 4-29-21
πŸ’₯ Q+ 3 year delta (drop 1296)

β€œThe hard part is coming to an end.
The next phase will bring JUSTICE.”
We are ready, Sir! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Hey Mr. President, Nice shadow!
_______
NCSWIC - and what is coming may be more than a surprise to all of us, not just the sleepwalking public. Always be ready for God, and keep your powder dry!

Perfectly put!! πŸ™ I'm ready for better than I could ever imagine since God's the dreamer of this dream!! πŸ˜ΉπŸ”†πŸŒžπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Kat do you know Gene Decode? He has some Godly info ... died for 30 minutes and talks about all that he learned ... he's also a "world wide coordinator" for the plan ... its a deep listen and definitely a mind stretch. It's really fascinating - opened my mind.

https://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-conservative/2021/04/gene-decode-5-discusses-quantum-physics-non-terrestrials-timelines-with-nicholas-veniamin-must-video-3577312.html

Only people mentioned by @akalaurel in this post can reply

I don't know Gene personally but he's been gracious enough to Email me thumbs up on my transcription/blogs of his videos. Thrilling for me because I so admire him.

I haven't heard this one & look forward to it. Gene is BRILLIANT. Yes, he died for 30 minutes & came back as God's messenger. I've heard (videos, podcasts) him speak about this several times.

Juan O Savin always says you have to choose your team. I chose my team last year: Gene Decode, Charlie Ward & Juan O Savin. I trust them. There are others but those 3 are the core.

I've been horrifically attacked by bots & shills as they have been, neverthelessβ€”they've never let me down UNLESS they've delivered disinfo which they later cop to & for sure they're NOT telling all they know, which is fine by me. We're in a war.

Thank you for this link. Truly appreciated πŸ™πŸ’žπŸ˜Ί

Kat thank you - should this be posted so more people are aware of his great achievements? ... I keep posting this video - it is the MOST advanced that I've heard. I do not want to post something you've shared, since it may been "private." But in a nutshell, this video has changed my being and "In Service to Others" is now a creed that I am living fully and knowingly. God Bless you!

(1) Show this thread