I feel it, I feel it! πŸ™ Getting closer & closer to TRUTH! Conspiracy theorists & lunatic 'Qanons' no more!! Grrrrrrrr 😺🎊πŸ”₯

We the Pepe πŸ”₯ Q-Telegram 4-29-21
πŸ’₯ Q+ 3 year delta (drop 1296)

β€œThe hard part is coming to an end.
The next phase will bring JUSTICE.”
We are ready, Sir! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Hey Mr. President, Nice shadow!
_______
NCSWIC - and what is coming may be more than a surprise to all of us, not just the sleepwalking public. Always be ready for God, and keep your powder dry!

Perfectly put!! πŸ™ I'm ready for better than I could ever imagine since God's the dreamer of this dream!! πŸ˜ΉπŸ”†πŸŒžπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Kat do you know Gene Decode? He has some Godly info ... died for 30 minutes and talks about all that he learned ... he's also a "world wide coordinator" for the plan ... its a deep listen and definitely a mind stretch. It's really fascinating - opened my mind.

https://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-conservative/2021/04/gene-decode-5-discusses-quantum-physics-non-terrestrials-timelines-with-nicholas-veniamin-must-video-3577312.html

I don't know Gene personally but he's been gracious enough to Email me thumbs up on my transcription/blogs of his videos. Thrilling for me because I so admire him.

I haven't heard this one & look forward to it. Gene is BRILLIANT. Yes, he died for 30 minutes & came back as God's messenger. I've heard (videos, podcasts) him speak about this several times.

Juan O Savin always says you have to choose your team. I chose my team last year: Gene Decode, Charlie Ward & Juan O Savin. I trust them. There are others but those 3 are the core.

I've been horrifically attacked by bots & shills as they have been, neverthelessβ€”they've never let me down UNLESS they've delivered disinfo which they later cop to & for sure they're NOT telling all they know, which is fine by me. We're in a war.

Thank you for this link. Truly appreciated πŸ™πŸ’žπŸ˜Ί

(1) Show this thread