I serve at the pleasure of the President of the United States...

Admirals & Generals loyal to Our Republic, as well as Patriots around the Globe.

#ThePeoplesBridge
#wwg1wga

Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

Well now...this is getting interdasting...🧐 Welcome back? or a new welcome? seems the torch of truth can not be put out.!

You look familiar, like a fellow patriot, you remind me of another one. GOD bless.

#savethechildren "one's own self ; one must know" #digitalsoldier

I am right there on board with you!!!#LoveandLight

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Ready and willing to serve!!!! Thank you, Veronica! You are a faithful, loving, encouager!!!!

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

God Bless you and thank you so much for everything that you do. You are our warrior!!!!! ❤️🙏

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

Yes, I believe you do V and thank you fren😎👍👍🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Sending lots of love your way Veronica, Be Safe!

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Sending lots of love your way Veronica, Be Safe!

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Amen!!
❤️🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Amen sister, you are fantastic, keep on keepin on. You are loved.

God/Fam (Gkidz)/Country. 2A. Former IT Director/ Bank VP/ LEO/ EMS. Looking for verifiable TRUTH and JUSTICE. More questions than answers.

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Thank you, Veronica! Always lifting spirits!