Retired ER nurse & RAF officer. Lived & worked UK, Singapore, Ireland, USA &Canada. Critical thinker.

In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication

A woman who engages in this sort of behaviour is psychopathic and very dangerous indeed. It flies in the face of womenhood. The only thing to do is euthenize them.

Yep. They messed with kids. No deals. Death penalty.

In response Anne Peters to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Qbero17 in this post can reply

Retired ER nurse & RAF officer. Lived & worked UK, Singapore, Ireland, USA &Canada. Critical thinker.

In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication

I said just that on Twitter and was banned for being violent, yet at that time@jack had a video of a three year old girl being raped on his site. They just do not see us as human beings. Hurt kids you do not deserve any compassion.

Love God, Love Family, Love Self. Patriot, wife, and mother. #WWG1WGA

I've been nuked from Twitter 7 times now. My 6th was earlier and I made a new account and was immediately nuked again. They've got my IP banned now. They are disgusting and when you cater to their evil worship you are safe, when you speak the truth you get nuked.

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

Projecting demons. They tried to normalize pedos, canibals, and satanic worship. These people are sick. They never thought she would lose.

(2) Show this thread