Only people mentioned by @Qbero17 in this post can reply

In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication

nasty! evreyone of them are disgusting and gross, and full of the devil! i care not if they can sing a lick. There hearts are evil! not an punce of class! They should be ashamed of who they are. They sold their souls for a mess pf potage! pretty dumb but the devil is pretty dumb. They dont call him ole slew foot for no reason!

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response Peaceful Protestor to her Publication

Yep. Monsters.

(1) Show this thread

TrueQ Red White & Blue Patriot ! Love God, family & Patriots ! Support our Vets/Military Children lives matter Just love my America

Some of these pedos aren't even women. Tranny trash

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response Eileen same as to her Publication

Yep

(1) Show this thread

forgot Ellen Degeneres

In response Lila Guzman to her Publication

Yep. Many Many more. #SaveOurChildren

(1) Show this thread

I accept the truth no matter what the truth is. I will never surrender. love is the answer. 1111 Diabolical silliness.

Just wait until the whole world finds out how evil these people really are!

In response Leanne Marie to her Publication

These people are sick.

(1) Show this thread

Not here for glory or praise. Here to learn and share knowledge. Not always right but always willing to learn.

Disney is ripe with pedophiles. Right Chrissy?

In response Jamie Wagner to his Publication

These people are sick.

(1) Show this thread

Retired ER nurse & RAF officer. Lived & worked UK, Singapore, Ireland, USA &Canada. Critical thinker.

A woman who engages in this sort of behaviour is psychopathic and very dangerous indeed. It flies in the face of womenhood. The only thing to do is euthenize them.

In response Anne Peters to her Publication

Yep. They messed with kids. No deals. Death penalty.

(1) Show this thread

“Rerum Cognoscere Causa” #IYKYK #MAGA TS: @Poppyslovecapu & X: @GIJoey888 join me TRUMPET OUTLOUD🎺

Each signed over their soul to Satan for fame and fortune.
I pray for them to repent.

In response Poppy Capu to her Publication

Yep. The got caught. Cycle of dispair.

(1) Show this thread

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

How many are dudes?

Have faith Pats and hold the line Save America-time to start bringing the thunder Standing together organizing a revolutionary movement

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

90% of women in hollywood

(1) Show this thread

Trump supporter, Patriot, wine lover, exercise fanatic, spin instructor, protector of daughter with a disability. From New England

My daughter received a wish to meet Miley back in 2008. We loved her. When she started going nuts I tried to stay on her side. It got harder and harder. Its hard to see what she has become.

In response Kathy Petersen to her Publication

Just Evil. They planned it that way, get younger gen tto follow them then Cabal handlers turn those role models bad to influence their following to do bad things. Just an evil plan.

(1) Show this thread