Perhaps one of the most important questions we can ask today is:

Who controls the US Treasury?

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธI โค๏ธGod, Family and America๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. ๐Ÿ™ Psalm 23 ๐Ÿ™ #GodWins #LoveTrump

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Patriots are in control! ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป

Iโ€™m a proud Christian,husband,father of 2,and trump is my president and I love my PATRIQT family

๐Ÿ˜Ž

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Secret service.

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

It will be "We The People"

English UK patriot. America is the last stand. The great awakening is worldwide. Nothing can stop what is coming ๐Ÿ™#FamilyIsEverything

The last president ๐Ÿ•ถ๏ธ

US Treasury:

President Donald J Trump!!! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

1776โ€™ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871โ€™ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

LOADED QUESTION : WHICH ONE ? CABAL TREASURY IN DC ? OR , NEW ONE OUTSIDE RENO , ON INDIAN RESERVATION ?

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

When was new one created? Last March when DJT moved Fed under jurisdiction of US Treasury? Is there any information you can point to about the new one? Thank you!

(1) Show this thread

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

President Trump!!!

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Who Controls the Treasury Department? | Who Controls America?

https://thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-treasury-department/

Of the twenty-six(26) U.S. Treasury Department senior officials, eighteen(18) are Jews or have Jewish spouses. This is a numerical representation of 69%. Jews are approximately 2% of the U.S. population.* Therefore Jews are over-represented among the U.S. Treasury Department senior officials by a factor of 34.5 times times(3,450 percent).

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Very true.

But since Trump won the election...he/our Military controls the US Treasury. IRS no more.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana will be your 23=PAIN

Nana has been asking this question for a while now!
Who in their right mind would think that Trump and Q went thro all they did to take control of the Fed Reserve move everything from the Federal Reserve to the control of the Treasury, got the T-bills where they need to be b4 the election, and then just turned all that over to B1d3n who they knew to be controlled by foreign entities.

Nana calls Bullshit!

No way they gave them control !

Daddy Trump

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

God is in Control

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Not the Rotshilds ๐Ÿ˜‚

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

๐Ÿ˜‰

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

โค๏ธโค๏ธ

(1) Show this thread

Will the real President, please stand up?

Clearly Donald Trump is our 19th President, in our Republic and during his first term he shifted the Federal Reserve Bank to be under the control of the Treasury. Janet Yellen "serves" at the pleasure of the President.

Who is Donald Trump โ€“ REALLY? Find out here!

https://www.stopworldcontrol.com/who-is-trump/

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

In response AcuLight Patriot to her Publication

Very good article!

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Donald J Trump controls everything

20 years of seeing through the matrix has brought me here. Jesus is Lord.

That question woke me up 20 years ago. G. Edward Griffin's book, 'The Creature from Jekyll Island' opened my eyes and I never looked back. I love how it is all coming out in my lifetime.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Counter Spell to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Eclectic Dame. Cocktailer. People Watcher. Culture Vulture. Patriot. Motoring through life on sarcasm, red lipstick & rye ... ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿฅƒ

Janet Yellen is no Patriot.

Cannot be White Hats. Until we SEE real and true evidence Patriots are actually in Control and there is a REAL and TRUE show we can actually enjoy, then the entire thing is one big con.

Think about it......"DRAIN THE SWAMP". What does it mean? When is it going to happen? Think about it...."GREAT AWAKENING". What does it mean? When is it going to happen.

Reality, RIGHT NOW and TODAY, is we have SEEN zero justice, we have SEEN zero arrests of KNOWN and CAREER treasonous traitors in the DC Pure Trash Swamp.

All we are guaranteed tomorrow is another day of Fake Biden skull fuckings. Other than that, this plan seems to be working to perfection. Losing more good patriots each and every mother fucking day this drags out.

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response SPORTS to his Publication

i โค๏ธ ya Sports โค๏ธ

(1) Show this thread

Russell-J; Gould

Curious Patriot ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ. Crass humor appreciate ๐Ÿคฃ. Cursive language warning โš ๏ธ. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame ๐Ÿ†. Gemini โ™Š. Type -O โ›”. T.I. ๐Ÿš”.

The POSTMASTER-GENERAL controls the Treasury.

Your flexible friend. Interested in art, antiques and collectables. Music is the food of Love. Social Club Treasurer. Love President Trump!

209 countries and terrotories have signed up to move from the Swift system to the QFS...tHIS A TRANSIONAL PERIOD. You will know soon enough.

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

In response ANTOINETTE CONNAL to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ

https://youtu.be/pKkEBE069mk

Praying it will be Judy Shelton...shortly. ๐Ÿ™

White Hats of course

In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication

I believe when the Federal Rothchild bank was rolled in back in the day!

(1) Show this thread

Nothing is random. Everything has meaning. +++

The Council of Wizards & Warlocks.

Constitutional Conservative, only awake since Jan 2020

President Trump does currently

The light is brighter on the other side! You have to learn to Love and Laff! Vet and Old!

As of right now the Military does!!