Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

All who pushed the vaccine death jab
are guilty of crimes against humanity.
Share if you agree.

So, djt had secret meeting with bill gates at mara lago on tuesday and he promised to support his dna changing vaccine...day after he went to publicly ask supporters to get vaccine...$$$ billions promised for his support

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @BlackPanther17 in this post can reply

Banned on multiple platforms. Love God/Family/Country to the core. Save The Children. Lifelong Geek. Awake 25+ years. Always more to learn.

Sauce or silence.

Fake News not welcome.

In response Mighty Geeks to her Publication

Well, my news comes out of the mouth of highest authority on planet earth...live for all to watch or uploaded to watch at at our own convenience when we want
The same person that stopped fed and central banks accessing new Key Integrated Monetary System and our money
The same person that watched Dragon families elders hosted at Patterson base trying to hack Global Repository

your news come out of telegram ,twitter or other fake accounts...
the same person that hosted meeting of trump's aides, generals ,admiral and his government members ( about 100 people ) for the week of equinox and who told these people that no agreements or contracts will be done because they were all mentioning human sacrifice being planned for Equinox and they were asking about extension of contract for mining super site($$$ trillions worth of resources that belong to people) at Silverton, Colorado for deep state corporation. never once they mentioned that they are representing interests on USA citizen

(1) Show this thread