This is from the 1992 movie “A Death Becomes Her” - Their lies have always been in plain sight and yet we passed them off as fiction or jokes.

Movie clip shared by GhostEzra on Telegram

Only people mentioned by @TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply

Matthew 18:6, 19:13-14, 21:15-16. I gather random info here; I research and post more on Gab. Flat earth intrigues me; still digesting.

Thank you for sharing. I haven't been able to get on Telegram, so I really appreciate this.

FAIRY TALES ...PARENTS DEAD AND ALWAYS A BLOOD SACRIFICE..

Daniel 7:14 *She will Hold THE Torch DOB ❌ 10/18/1982 ❌

1992 Days After Me

10/18/1982 is...
4/01/1988

April Fools Day

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

White hats are everywhere for a long time

Only followers of this user (@RedpilledRN) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

So many movies have given us the truth.

In response Guin Evere to her Publication

They put the truth right in our faces and yet we didnt even see it! They made it out to be ridiculous.. a joke.. or fiction when its was actually non-fiction. We’ve been duped for so long. Great Awakening = seeking and finding Truth

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Adrenachrome

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.
[they] are addicted to it.

PURE AND UTTER, FILTHY, UNSPEAKABLE EVIL

(1) Show this thread

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

or the 1982 movie The Dark Crystal.......there are NUMEROUS movies like this.....Hocus Pocus is another, Hansel and Gretal.....
https://youtu.be/U4voZl28ADM

Dark Crystal, draining the essence from a podling - YouTube

This is a helpless poor podling. He is getting the essence or life force drained out of him to be consumed by the emperor to prolong the emperor's youthfulness.

1775 The American Revolution was fighting over the battleground state of GA. 2020 The 2nd American Revolution is taking place in GA. #MAGA

It is unreal how these things were always in front of us but now I can spot things pretty quick.

In response Q The Lions to his Publication

Yeah.. its crazy. I have been experiencing the same thing. I see evil everywhere. My 15 year old was going to buy Takkis and Im like.. Put that down! Dont you know thats a Pedo symbol?

(1) Show this thread