Totally unscientific, but 1 zinc/Quercetin pill, washed down with Emergen-C Immune+ seems to have been an effective ‘shield’ against the cold/flu aka Covid-19(84).

Note: screw masks and social distancing —> live life.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

best cure for covid is simply not believing spells

Amen! Thanks!!!
Get out in the SUNLIGHT, tough the earth (really) ground yourself to the EARTH and give thanks!

Taking the same. So far so good. Also adding vitamin D.

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

That is Exactly what I take! When I had "Covid" I doubled the Zinc/Quercetin and drank it with tonic water. I thought I had sinus issues so I didn't do it right away but when the sinus medicine wasn't working I started this. It took 2 days and I was feeling much better!

Now I just take one Zinc/Quercetin with my Emergen-C daily.

#WWG1WGA Ye Shall know The Truth and the Truth shall make you free.

Jesus Christ is Lord! God & country & in that specific order. All lives matter including the unborn. Huge dog lover. NO DM's.

In response litl_junebug to her Publication

China isn't in lock down any longer & there's no push for vaxxes. Why is that? Because they're already communists.

(1) Show this thread

Rebel Alliance Scout. #SavetheChildren, NRA, Chess, USA, Q, Alamo. RideOrDie, Followed by Entheos. Trump Won, God Wins. WWG1WGA 👊🇺🇸😎✝️👍

i drink tonic water & zinc, etc. screw vax.

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

and ... Get some God-Given Sun ☀️ ☀️ ☀️

Yes it works along with Vitamin D although one should test their D levels occasionally so they don't get to high. It can take a while to build up.

Winston Churchill: If you are going through Hell, keep going. Schatzi: Otherwise you are stuck in Hell.

In response Eyes on The Light to her Publication

Liquid supplement with sun exposure is best combo. Levels should be high 40's-50.

(1) Show this thread

Although it is a substitute manmade product, I would suggest the real stuff like squeezing juice from real lemons or oranges instead. Add that vitamin D sunshine fresh air and you got it Cowboy!!

Seeker of Truth and Justice. Proud American Patriot! WWG1WGA!

Here's what my family did for the virus.

Winston Churchill: If you are going through Hell, keep going. Schatzi: Otherwise you are stuck in Hell.

In response Just Me LK to her Publication

Have your Vitamin D levels checked. Needs to be upper 40's-50. Liquid supplement and sunshine exposure are the best. It's end of winter. Everyone will be low!

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

In response Just Me LK to her Publication

Prednizone???
Really????
What kind of doctor are you?

(2) Show this thread

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Add a drop of vitamin D daily and you become Superman 😉💪🏻🔥

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

In addition to the AZ sun, I add D3 ever few days 😎

(1) Show this thread