Only people mentioned by @FLQVIQ in this post can reply

In response FLAVIA Qbrazil to her Publication

ouiiii 😎et la normalite sera ..

Just joined when VK recommended it on Twitter. Great to see my favorite anons on here!

Aint that the truth. i can't wait for this to happen. BRING IT ON!

Yeah and we are clearly the best at the waiting game.. no choice there.. and I actually think there is a lot longer to wait.. and wait.. and wait..

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

The only question that remains is will it be in our lifetime?

Only thing we SEE right now and today is a daily skull fucking by Fake Biden. Hell, when is the "Great Awakening" even going to start? And that show...."Enjoy the Show"....remember THAT....any thoughts on when that show is going to start? Nothing to enjoy RIGHT NOW and TODAY.

Absolutely baffling times!

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

In response SPORTS to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Soooo true!!!!

If this day actually comes, I will probably break down and cry tears of joy. If this day never comes, I will always be glad I lived in hope of such a day, hoping for the greatest.

... "Not the same", true!
We are the beautiful Q Friendly-Family WorldWide...

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

I'm only human, and I get impatient at times waiting for the EBS to be activated, the official rollout of GESARA, etc. Then I remind myself that these events will happen on Trump and the alliance's timeline, not mine!

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication

Great message & reminder. All in HIS timing (God's plan) working through our GREAT LEADER & COMMANDER IN CHIEF, PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP!🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

Be Great to see it happen NOW!