I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Question..... If God destroyed the earth in the great flood only leaving Noah and his family....how did Cain's bloodline continue?

Curious Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. Crass humor appreciate 🀣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame πŸ†. Gemini β™Š. Type -O β›”. T.I. πŸš”.

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Clearly the story has some missing information, likely from BOTH aspects.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

I listen to The Bible at night as I drift to sleep. Last night I listened to the story of Noah. I started thinking on HOW in the world Cain's bloodline got onto that ark....I was quite confused to be honest.

Well I read MILES of books were found in the tunnels under the Vatican, so hopefully we will soon get some closure on hidden text.

What always confused me about the story is if there were only the two sons, the ONLY female to reproduce with would be who? So we have a common SOURCE by a woman whom was already compromised. Recessive genes possibly? Idk.

Also, check out the book of Enoch. He was Noah's grandfather and King James removed the book from the Bible.

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Zack_Attack in this post can reply

The Book of Enoch is most interestingπŸ‘Š