Question..... If God destroyed the earth in the great flood only leaving Noah and his family....how did Cain's bloodline continue?

Only people mentioned by @Bennastix in this post can reply

WWG1WGA. Jesus is my Savior. Child of God. Trump is the best President EVER!!!

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

We have to remember that the Bible has been not only translated into many languages that dont have the same vocabulary but the evil ones also had big influence on the ppl throughout the years. So not only has the translation been mistranslated (either on purpose or on accident) but also the evil ones have taken or hidden parts of the Bible. So we are not actually seeing everything that was meant to be passed down to us.

Through Ham's wife. After Noah cursed Ham for exposing his nakedness, Ham's wife went back to the Babylonian gods/ways.

In response Glory Dawn to his Publication

As I understand it anyway

(1) Show this thread

Curious Patriot 🇺🇸. Crass humor appreciate 🤣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame 🏆. Gemini ♊. Type -O ⛔. T.I. 🚔.

Clearly the story has some missing information, likely from BOTH aspects.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

I listen to The Bible at night as I drift to sleep. Last night I listened to the story of Noah. I started thinking on HOW in the world Cain's bloodline got onto that ark....I was quite confused to be honest.

(1) Show this thread