So, after being suspended from Twit, we are now being encouraged to go back and engage.

Where's Jacquie?

Only people mentioned by @Photon in this post can reply

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

I did that with facebook. banned for a month, got back on and lasted a couple days but banned again for another month. strangely because I shared a meme that was already ON facebook. i argued the point, went thru all the steps to be told sorry there are not enough staff to handle my case. plenty there to watch my every step tho..I am permanently banned on twitter.

Keep their numbers dropping and let them loose advertising sponsers and have to shut down. Our greatest means for influencing an awakening is with our own friends, neighbors, family and co-workers. Here at anonup is where we share our red pills with each other so we have a fresh daily supply of new data to share with those in a personal spheres who are not doing the research and need to know what is really go on that the media is not telling them. I'm done letting those other platforms make money from my content and participation.

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

My feeling is that Twit may have been taken over. Why would they be pushing Twit now? Patriots should do what they want. But when something new comes up, I'll post it—even with all the dissent.

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

their numbers dont drop. they keep our accounts even tho we cannot use them. i have tried to remove mine. no luck. they like to keep numbers high for their advertisers .

(2) Show this thread

how to connect ? Do you have some names suggestion so I can follow

In response naval kishori Z to her Publication

Mr Pool, Keem_113, Dan Scavino, (Q) The Storm Rider, FoJAk, Catturd, Sol, Mike Pompeo, to name a few. Then look under their accounts for more.

In response naval kishori Z to her Publication

Oh, and ilDonaldoTrumpo. 😁

(2) Show this thread

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

not gonna happen. twatter booted me 3 x - patreon shut down my channel twice - they can both go fook themselves in the arse.

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

Interesting then why larger accounts, such as Dan Scavino, are not being booted.

(1) Show this thread

Can anyone even get back on twit?

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

Kim Runner is there. Catturd. A lot of people.

(1) Show this thread

Earth Angel | Spiritual Energy Healer | Giggles Seeker | Starseed Goal: Making Earth Great Again!

Suppose it's where the sleepers are
Q did say that Twit/Face place was where the battleground was