Only people mentioned by @TheKingsChick in this post can reply

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

When will THE CHURCHES return to God???

1A. where's the pastors?

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Jesus never wanted religion, nor a temple or church. He wants US, His creatures He created to have a relationship with Him, to KNOW Him. He came so He could provide Himself to indwell us via His Spirit living in us who believe. WE are the temple of God. No government can remove His Spirit from us, nor close our church because WE are the church. We are free to worship without hinderance.😇

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Well said !!!

(1) Show this thread

Better question: why listen to those who seek to oppress you and strip you of your freedom? Go to Church. If the SS shows up, tell them to leave. Other churches have done it. The First Amendment trumps "COVID rules". It is your life, your right to choose how you live. Take your power back.

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

I am just the opposite...I never left God...but I did leave the church.

Very well put, all organized religion is man made. A personal relationship with GOD is the only truth.

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response Mr OG Drippy to his Publication

and that relationship is not contained within four walls of a building

(1) Show this thread