Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In my meditation yesterday I was given the word "bluetooth"
Shown an on going military operation in tans somewhere in a desert like terrain. I got the feeling that the name of the operation was "bluetooth"

Given the spoken word "monkey" then "laugh at what power light"

I was shown the ice wall at the artic then :

Shown the ice wall in the movie Game of thrones & the demons on the other side of the wall that had cracked the wall and invaded.

It is my understanding that the aliens have been here pretty much forever. Some are very bad and many others that are helping are very good.

I woke up this morning saying," No I dont know why these ideas but it is something that I have to do"

WWG1WGA. Jesus is my Savior. Child of God. Trump is the best President EVER!!!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

WOW!!! Awesome meditation. I have been waking up with songs running through my head over and over and over again. The past couple of days it has been The Doors. The first one was Riders on the Storm and the second one was Break ono Through to the Other Side....

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication

Nana is surely having fun with it, trying really hard to do a better job of reading thoughts of visitor.

I just write the stuff down and go back and look at it later. Sometimes it is easier than others to decipher what is being shown that is for sure...it is like playing charades....

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @PhyllisDiller in this post can reply

In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication

I have to write it down too when I see it cause I will forget if I try to wait.