In my meditation yesterday I was given the word "bluetooth"
Shown an on going military operation in tans somewhere in a desert like terrain. I got the feeling that the name of the operation was "bluetooth"

Given the spoken word "monkey" then "laugh at what power light"

I was shown the ice wall at the artic then :

Shown the ice wall in the movie Game of thrones & the demons on the other side of the wall that had cracked the wall and invaded.

It is my understanding that the aliens have been here pretty much forever. Some are very bad and many others that are helping are very good.

I woke up this morning saying," No I dont know why these ideas but it is something that I have to do"

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

strangely i have had a dream that explained to me it's about our DNA/blood...we are given a frequency by God..its like a finger print unique for each of us...This is why they are pushing the vaccine so hard. In that vaccine is an MRNA/DNA alteration. This goes back to Cain and Abel..its all about the bloodlines. And yes I totally understand what you are saying that they walk amongst us....yes and some have mated with humans.....What most dont understand is the "DARK" bloodline they are trying to take down the Christ bloodline..this is a whole other dream i had.....that is why they are hoping the vaccine would mess with the dna/frequnency so the TRUE bloodline could not be detected....well you cant mess with Gods work....it will never happen.... This is also linked to the Book of Revelations...it was actually written for THEM the EVIL dark bloodlines that have ruled for far too long. They like to twist and flip things. Sorry i tried to keep this short...hope it makes sense..haha

Their is a war for the heart,soul,mind of humanity. Jesus is the only Savior NO ONE else. Trust in the plan of God NOT man. Matthew 24:1-51

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

In regards to your comment I fear it is troubling accurate. In Scripture Genesis 6 it is my view that demons fallen angels ie sons of men... were able to marry the daughters of men and produce off spring that was not natural. This is why God destroyed all which had the breathe of life. Satan had found a way to corrupt the image of man... who was initially made in the image of God. This explains the wrath and judgment of God via the flood. Gene manipulation is of great interest to Satan even since then. The Book of Jude adds that for doing this the demons responsible were punished by being currently held in chains until the day if judgment. Satan/demons want to roam free. Instead of replicating a scenario like Genesis 6 they have convinced man instead to do their bidding. Your comment in addition with this video makes complete sense.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/oEvsBIC9VE4j/

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

It makes perfect sense and thanks for sharing. I totally understand it especially from the ancient times as well. I do not think that the aliens Simon is with are bad tho. My visitors with few exceptions are not evil they are more loving and compassionate that most humans I know.
While many do have bad intentions for evil reasons, I have come to understand that many of the light workders have come from other species completely to help here and have twin flames and soul families from other planets.
Many species that are in higher compassion & wisdom dimensions are benevolent beings that are here to help and mean no harm to anyone.
I am understanding that other species with souls are also light energy beings just as we are but in different vessels. Not earth suits just different. We are all the same light energy beings at some point experiencing different species suits.
Well that is what I am coming to learn from my visitors and others here. People will resonate way past being co

(2) Show this thread

WWG1WGA. Jesus is my Savior. Child of God. Trump is the best President EVER!!!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

WOW!!! Awesome meditation. I have been waking up with songs running through my head over and over and over again. The past couple of days it has been The Doors. The first one was Riders on the Storm and the second one was Break ono Through to the Other Side....

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication

Nana is surely having fun with it, trying really hard to do a better job of reading thoughts of visitor.

(1) Show this thread