Only followers of this user (@JazzyMama) can see their posts

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Marlene van to her Publication

Our families thinks hubby and I are crazy for not getting the vax and not taking C-19 seriously. We don't even try to talk to them anymore. They won't listen.

(1) Show this thread

Artist * Londoner * cat lover 😺 * searching for the truth πŸ™

i got the same.....my brother sent me a photo of a naked skydiver with cock flapping about.....because i am so ridiculous πŸ˜‡

(1) Show this thread

IN GOD WE TRUST THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE TRUMP 2020 WWG1WGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

This is so true!

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

What you are saying is exactly what happened to me with my family. Sadly they think I'm nuts. Sadly I know that their lives have been shortened and most likely will die within the next 1-5 years.

I really thought they were intelligent enough to at least look at the research I was shoving to them. No, instead they said their DOCTOR said it was safe and not to worry. I asked them for the names of their doctors and they asked why I needed them? I told them their names need to be provided to the Nuremburg Tribunal attorneys to have them tried and executed for crimes against humanity. Did I get the names? Of course not.

In response Kells 1960 to her Publication

same for my family! my mom is having her period again at 74 years old, unless it’s another issue altogether...

(2) Show this thread